“Asian cuisine ”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Midtown East
Neighbourhood: Midtown East
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

We stumbled onto this restaurant. Food was fresh, hot and delicious! Service was great! We will be back

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Food was DELICIOUS! Would definitely go back. Staff were just ‘ok’ no connection with customer though.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018

It's a tiny place and I kind of looked forward to home-style cooking instead of the commercial fare available all over the city. The tom yum soup was spicy but it had shrimps, not prawns. The green curry chicken was passable, not remarkable. The whole fish with tamarind sauce delicious but small.One thing that must be mentioned: the fish sauce with chopped chili--provided for free in every other Thai restaurant I have gone to--cost an additional $2.00!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 21, 2018

I liked the food here so much I ate here twice during my 3-day work trip to NYC. I had the spring rolls, chicken red curry and shrimp red curry. Curry is flavorful with just the right amount of heat. Friendly service too. I would definitely go back again!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2018

I've always loved this place, but tonight's order is unacceptable. My drunken noodle came full of chicken bones. They refused to refund my Seamless account. They offered a 10% off coupon instead. They lost a faithful customer tonight.

Date of visit: February 2018