All reviews full kitchen wall street the financial district black fox executive studio subway station art deco building battery park apartment style brooklyn bridge new york stock exchange lower manhattan great apartment walk in wardrobe fridge freezer huge room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Jet Blue Vacations scheduled us for seven nights in the Q@A Residential Hotel. It is in my judgment perfectly situated, just steps from the Wall Street subway station. Our room or suite was immaculate and spacious, offering a king size bed with a fine, firm mattress; a full kitchen stocked with every essential appliance; a lounge area with couch for TV viewing, and a bathroom with two-headed shower. An inveterate lover of newspapers, I found the NY Times available each morning. Special kudos go to a welcoming and personable staff that was able to answer any tourist question my companion and I raised: Michelle, Katie, Deja, Alex,. Robert, and Gio. In addition, P.J. Weber performed an act of personal kindness unsurpassed in my 57 years of travel. An added bonus: in the same building but just around the corner was the City Acres market, which offered hot food of great variety along with infinite choices of food-for-purchase possibilities PLUS a full wonderfully stocked underground grocery just steps down. The hotel was quiet, the elevators responsive. This proved to be an outstanding lodging, one to which I would hasten to return upon any visit to NYC.

Date of stay: November 2018
Derek S, General Manager at Q&A Residential Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for coming the beautiful review @Gorco. Any hotel can have nice accommodations but the staff are what make the difference. I am so happy to hear that Michelle, Katie, Deja, Alex, Robert, Gio, and JP made such a difference for you- superstars! Thanks for staying and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

if you are after a spacious, secure, clean and reasonably priced serviced apartment in NYC, I can't recommend this place enough. The staff was very friendly and helpful from the time I made by booking, checked in and out of the apartment. We recently stayed at Q&A for a week and a half and the Edison residence was absolutely amazing. The apartment was clean and has all the amenities we wanted - king size bed with comfortable bedding, full kitchen with microwave and stove/oven, big fridge, cutlery, crockery, air conditioning/heating, self-service laundry - you name it and they have it! It made us feel like we are locals living in our own apartment. The City Acres market conveniently located on the first floor allowed us to either get fresh produce to cook on our own or buy prepared food when we're feeling lazy. The subway is just across the road or around the corner depending on the time of day (or night!) you wanted to wander around NYC. if you like to stay close and just take a walk, there are a lot of dining and shopping options near Broadway. If you like to drink great coffee (Melbournian-owned), then head to the Black Fox at the building entrance. The only thing I have to complain about was the late night noise coming from the construction near the residence (NYC was littered with construction everywhere anyway). We will definitely stay at Q&A the next time we are in NYC.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the glowing review @Voyager68187097907. Our Edison residence is one of our most popular rooms; a huge kitchen stocked with everything you need all in one of the largest studio apartments in NYC! Admittedly it is more spacious than my personal apartment! I am thrilled to hear that you found our City Acres Market so convenient and I truly look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed a week there, cannot recommend enough. Studio was amazing, wifi was strong enough to work (I work with large data sets) bed was comfy. Rooms were clean and had full kitchen. Felt like home away from home, no hotel feeling but still felt like 4 stars. Yes, the garbage trucks come out at night, but they do that all over the nyc. Definitely worth every penny I paid. Got really good rest, easy check in and fast return of the deposit on my credit card. Housekeeping was excellent too. One night I heard a mouse or something, but thats not anything new in old iconic building.

Room tip: The luxury studio is worth every penny
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thanks for the review @Jenna L. I am so happy to hear that your stay was BRILLIANT! We try to make guests truly feel at home in The City That Never Sleeps and I am so glad to hear that we succeeded with you! Cheers!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is amazing. The rooms are large, clean, and spacious which is nice since my husband and I were traveling with our 2 year old. We had lots of room for a crib and when we got in for the night she had lots of play space. It’s also nice having a fridge and a microwave for leftovers if needed. The staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint is at night I’m assuming it was the trash truck seemed ridiculously loud, but it didn’t last long and it is a busy noisy city. The location is great too if you plan on spending lots of time in lower Manhattan and want to do walking. We just take the subway or Uber to go further north. This was our second stay here and will again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Derek S, General Manager at Q&A Residential Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the review @Lori D! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the extra space in the room and the great staff. I suppose the noise from outside is just a side effect of being in The City That Never Sleeps! Thanks for staying with us again and we look forward to having you a third time!

Reviewed October 29, 2018

near the 2,3 and not far from the A,C subways. Studio apartment was huge and had everything one could need. Art-deco building and lobby were beautiful while Apartment was modern and clean. Service was super friendly from beginning to end.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Derek S, General Manager at Q&A Residential Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

A huge room in Manhattan with superb service sounds too good to be true- especially near one of the busiest subway stations in the city! I am so glad to hear that you had a great stay with us @John G and we truly look forward to hosting you again soon.