“Awesome Show in a great space”
Review of Shear Madness

Shear Madness
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Taking my wife who is a hair stylist to this show made it all the more exciting. We had a great time. The cast was outstanding and the building was intimate and clean. We sat in the mezzanine, which gave us a good view, but did detract from the interaction that we would have enjoyed.
Well worth the ticket price.

ShearMadness, Public Relations Manager at Shear Madness, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2017

Thanks for being an armchair detective with us.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"ny"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed January 1, 2017

I loved the small theater - we got tickets on Groupon and I don't think there's bad seat in the house. The show was fun and my teenage sons laughed a lot, enjoying the witty jokes about the recent election and Manhattan. It's a great show for kids (even though a lot of the jokes are geared to adults) and the interactive nature of it keeps them engaged. I wouldn't say it's one of the best shows I've seen, but it was enjoyable as a family excursion.

ShearMadness, Public Relations Manager at Shear Madness, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2017

Thanks for being an armchair detective with us.

Reviewed November 23, 2016

The show is great!!! It's a lot of fun for kids and adults.
From the start, it is a very engaging show. There are a lot of funny gags and lines. And it is very interactive.
It it fine for kids --- there are a few risqué lines, but they will mostly go over their heads -- and they will love the audience participation and funny gags.
I would definitely go again -- and would totally recommend it.
It's Off-Broadway location and small theater do detract from the "broadway show experience", but it's definitely a great event. It's close enough to Times Square that you can still consider it Bway.

ShearMadness, General Manager at Shear Madness, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

Thanks for playing Shearlock with us!

Reviewed November 7, 2016

This show had me laughing from start to finish. The cast is perfect for their roles! I loved the audience participation - just the right amount. It exceeded my expectations and would recommend to all who visit NYC. Check Groupon for discounted tix.

ShearMadness, Public Relations Manager at Shear Madness, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2016

Thanks for playing Shearlock with us!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 27, 2016

Far exceeded my expectations ! This off Broadway play has a great cast . After the intermission the cast involves the audience in the "who done it" part of the play . I laughed so hard my ribs hurt ! The theatre itself is only small , less than 300 capacity I think , but this is another instance where sizes doesn't matter . My parents accompanied me , they are in their 70's , and they want to go back to NYC to see this play again !