Review Highlights

from US$98.75
from US$139.75
from US$107.13
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Saw this play on first visit to USA at JFK Centre Washington. Enjoyed so much that as saw it was on on NY thought would see again. Even though very American was easy to follow and lots of laughs.
Plot changes all the time and the audience participation is great.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

A friend recommended this show. We had 2nd row seats in a small theater, but they were a little too close because of a prop. The show was hilarious, great actors & very personable. They interacted with the audience which was great! We would definitely go back again! Funny, funny, funny!!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Great interactive mystery who-dunnit that involves everyone. Many laughable moments and loved the intimacy of the small theatre. Highly recommend not sitting too close as there are obstructions on the stage that make viewing from farther back much better.

Reviewed March 6, 2017

My family and I saw Shear Madness yesterday. We all really enjoyed it! My kids are 20 and 23 years old. The show is appropriate for all ages. The actors were so creative and clever. It was so much fun actually being a part of the show.

The Davenport Theater is very small so there really isn't a bad seat in the place. One of the props did kind of get in the way of some of the scenes but it wasn't a big deal.

Go see it if you have the chance! You won't regret it.

Reviewed February 27, 2017

Shear Madness was great! The cast is funny and gets the audience involved. I was worried in the beginning with the loud music playing but after a couple songs it stops. My husband and I sat in the 3rd row, 1st and second seat from aisle and the sink on stage blocked our view quite a bit but other than that it was a great experience! Patrick Noonan was my favorite to watch and Gil Brady is some serious eye candy! Overall it was both funny and fun! I now want to plan a girls night to take my sister and mom! Ending always changes so I would enjoy it again just as much.

Date of experience: February 2017