“Very Good”

Cuisines: Deli, Healthy, Fast food
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed May 1, 2018

He ate at the Chop't in the Hudson Food court and it was great. I had a chicken sandwich with fries. They have several kinds of chicken sandwiches to choose from mild to spicy with a number of add-on available. Very tasty. Food is not pre-cooked so everything is fresh and of high quality.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I must say I eating at chopts they have some good salads and my favorite is chicken Tinga with the Mexican goddess Dressing

Reviewed April 8, 2018

I forget how much I like salad! This place is not cheap, but not crazy expensive. Mine was Super tasty. I got the Cobb with a spicy avocado dressing. Yum!

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I went here for a quick lunch with my dad and it was great. I like that the salads are both fresh and customizable. I personally had an arugula salad with chicken, scallions, edamame, and a lemon dressing. All the employees are very friendly and the salads are definitely worth the affordable price. If I had one complaint, it would be that it would help to have more information on how to order the salads because we were confused about this at first.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Came here for my mom while we were busy tucking into Shake Shack! The salads are made very fresh and was very filling for the price we paid for the salad. Good job

Date of visit: August 2017