2,257 results
All reviewsone bedroom suiterooftop barchrysler buildingthe penthousenew yorkfull kitchensmall kitchensitting roomrockefeller centerpull out sofaliving areaaround the cornerdoor staffupgraded to a suiteking bedboutique hotelcentral park
Reviewed July 19, 2018

My family (my wife, 13 year old daughter and I) stayed at The Kimberly from 4.7.18 until 11.7.18. This was my fifth time in NYC, my wife's second time and our daughter's first. It was our first time staying in a NYC hotel.

I can honestly say that we didn't want for anything. We stayed in The Empire Suite which was huge. The beds were clean and comfortable, the maid service was efficient and unobtrusive and the staff as a whole couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. NYC was extremely hot at the time but the air con. was extremely welcome. We didn't eat or drink there but the bar and restaurant looked very inviting. There was construction noise but it didn't bother us and I bet there isn't anywhere you could stay in the city without being affected by construction, they are constantly building everywhere.

All in all it was a very successful trip and I would certainly look up The Kimberly for our next visit before looking elsewhere. Well done!

Room Tip: The Empire Suite was certainly worth the extra over a standard room.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 6964elmore
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I was in NYC to surprise my sister on her 50th birthday. We live far away from each other and she was here to celebrate her birthday.

When I told the manager during check in about the planned surprise, he provided me with a complimentary bottle of champagne, on ice, wrapped with a bow.

Customer service does not get better than that!

The surprise was a hit, and the champagne was the perfect touch.

The room was large, the bed very comfortable, and I liked the turndown service (and the two chocolate squares that went with it). I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SharonSFL
Jorge G, Manager at The Kimberly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear Sharon,
Thank you SO MUCH for making us part of this wonderful celebration and for sharing the great pic of your sister upon answering her door! It is moments like this which truly make our day and we are honoured to know we were able to help you in our small way.
We can only hope to welcome you and your sister back home to The Kimberly very soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Well-located and cute hotel in midtown Manhattan, good price range, everyone was extremely nice but I did not enjoy seeing the front desk people being yelled at by managers, guests don't need to see any of that.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Hanna P
Jorge G, Manager at The Kimberly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear Hanna,
Thank you very much for your candid review. We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience since most of our team has been here for many years.
The behavior you witnessed is beyond unacceptable. Period!
We have already used your valued comments to set off a retraining program of our entire staff immediately and can only hope to show you the difference on your next visit to Manhattan.
Most sincerely,

Reviewed July 10, 2018

I recently stayed at The Kimberly with a few of my girlfriends for a 30th birthday trip. Everything was much more than we expected. The room was clean and beautifully decorated. The staff was warm, friendly, welcoming, and accommodating. You couldn't hear any noise from outside and the beds are easily some of the most comfortable ones that I have slept in. I don't have a single thing I can complain about with this hotel.

Plus the rooftop! Oh man! It was a complete surprise when we arrived that from about 11-4 (I think... don't quote me on that) the rooftop offers free coffee, tea, and pastries. It was just what we needed for a little pick-me-up after a flight. And the view is beautiful! We didn't make it up there for drinks, so I don't know the pricing on that, but we did walk around at night and it was lovely.

If you're looking to stay in Midtown and are looking to treat yourself and make your stay comfortable, I would highly recommend The Kimberly.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lindsey C
Jorge G, Manager at The Kimberly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Lindsey,
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to learn that you and your friends enjoyed your visit with us. It seems as if you touched base on everything The Kimberly has to offer. You even got the timing right for our complimentary coffee and pastries service!
Do not hesitate to contact us should there be anything in which we may be of assistance when planning your return trip. In the meantime our entire team joins me in expressing our gratitude for your generous review.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

What a great location. On the 31st floor (Penthouse level) of the Kimberley Hotel; this is a great bar serving cocktails and a great selection of wine, beers and spirits. The views are fantastic. A must go to place when in NYC.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Jorge G, Manager at The Kimberly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear "misspiggy1977",
Well, thank you!
We are thrilled to learn you found our "Upstairs Lounge" to your liking. Indeed, the views are amazing and the signature cocktails and tapas can be a great complement.
We look forward to your next visit whenever you may find yourself in this part of Manhattan!