5,077 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkrooms are smallboutique hotelaround the cornerrockefeller centercentral parknycsubwayconciergeradiodinerbroadwayavenue
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We booked this hotel in January 2012, so we had a very good price.

Love this boutique Hotel, steps to Time Square and the Theatre district.

Modern, clean, rooms are small tough! Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Only problem with the room was the air conditioner. Extremely loud and will go on and off with a big bang!!!

Also, we asked for a Queen bed, but it was more of a double bed...

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We were here in August for 4 nights, check in was quick, the reception area was nice. The location is perfect, if you walk out the hotel times square is not even a minutes walk to your right and a subway station is not even a minutes walk to your left. The rooms are very clean and the bed is comfortable, when you open the door the bed is right there and there is not much room to walk around it but this hotel is a very good price compared to other hotels in the superb location so I expected the rooms to be small. We were in the states for 2 weeks so when staying at this hotel there was not enough storage space to unpack but this was ok. There is a shop next door were you can buy alcohol and snacks and on the other side there is a Irish pub if you fancy a cheap pint. I used the hotels dry cleaning service this was very good, if you drop your items off before 8am you have them back the same day. My partner used the gym, this is not in the hotel but at a health club 5 minutes away, you just pick up a pass from the reception, he said it was a nice gym. Overall a pleasant stay and if your in the city up to 4 nights I would recommend this hotel, if you prefer your space then it is probably best to go somewhere else but expect to pay a lot more.......

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Daniel F, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you katieandandy ! We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience at Stay. To keep abreast of what’s going on at the hotel, please check out our Stay. hotel page on Facebook.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Good friendly and central hotel. Nice big quiet rooms, near times square, 20 meters, Expensive and not very good breakfast, Use deli next to hotel. Staff was very helpful. Free Wifi in the receptionarea and bars.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Thank you PerBe for the review, I am thrilled that you found our staff to be helpful and enjoyed your experience with the exception of your breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on your next visit and I will make sure breakfast is arranged more to your liking.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Just returned from a week long stay here and I have no real complaints - the advantages and good points far outweighed any problems. It is very well located - you feel right in the heart of the city with Times Square only around the corner. Despite that I had no noise problems and slept very well each night in a very comfortable bed and in a good-sized room (the bathroom was small and I needed to shut the door behind me to use the sink but - along with not being able to get the sound system to link with my ipad/ipod and aerial problems on the TV - those were the only issues I had). I had no problems with the lift (there are two of them) and found all the staff to be very professional and courteous. I had arranged for quite a few packages to be delivered to me in advance of my arrival and they were all looked after with no problem. One thing to mention is do not rely on getting the "R" train to JFK (the subway is just across the street) if you have an early flight to catch; I had done this but found the service on the subway is very limited at that hour of the morning (05:30) so you are better off with a taxi or shuttle.

So an enjoyable stay for me - would like to return again next year.

Room Tip: The higher you are the less problem you will have with noise. I would advise the first couple of floors as part of the hotel is used as a bar/night club and that can be noisy at weekends.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo

Thank you Fizzbin2000, We are thrilled to learn that you loved your time at Stay, we also appreciate that you took the time to post your review. We look forward to your return trip next year to the big apple and can’t wait to host your stay once again, please contact me directly the next time you are planning the trip so that I can personally assist with your accommodation arrangements.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Now, that was one hell of a great hotel! Right next to Times Square in the very center of Manhattan. You were everywhere in just five minutes. The location is especially perfect for Broadway lovers. It's also a nice neighbourhood to come home late at night. No weird people, no criminals, just loads of fun.

The rooms were a good size. They weren't huge but there was enough space, no problem at all. They were always clean and the service at the hotel in general was very good.

What amazed us the most, was how quiet it was! Being right next to Times Square you'd think it awfully loud. That is not even close to the truth. We could leave our windows open at night and slept like babies!

The only thing, which was a little bit annoying, was the fire alarm that kept glowing constantly.

But I can really recommend this hotel to everyone! It offers a great deal for what you pay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Leandra K

Thank you for the super review Leandra K. It's great to hear "Now, that was one hell of a great hotel!" as we strive to exceed our guest’s service expectations in all aspects and it certainly seems we hit the mark with your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to NYC.