Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$285
  • Fitness centre
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$225
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Dream Downtown(New York City)
US$329
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$347
US$267
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
US$269
US$233
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$189
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Breakfast included
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$169
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$145
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

5,050 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkrooms are smallboutique hotelaround the cornerrockefeller centercentral parknycsubwayconciergeradiodinerbroadwayavenue
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Why should you after reading the header rely on my valuation Good question
We booked the hotel as we rely on the valuation in the Internet but within precise research or reading - most of them underpin or valuate the location to the Time Square- which is really excellent ! No doubt BUT

Roms so small no space to not bump each other
Assistant / Staff seems unmotivated some are unfriendly but might be behavior of Ny citizens
Not really clean instead of investing in a Bose system which was excellent - I will buy it - should invest in the bathroom - disgusting
Door keys needs to be released / re programmed every day
8 hangers and no space to store the baggage - we just lived out of the bags
Aircon incredible noisy we switched off our aircon but were entertained by our neighbors
Lift slow - we just walked
Carpet on the floor do not forget your slippers
Item was missing which were definitive left in the room - strange - management should investigate in this
Nice pub right next door
complimentary Internet really worked Great
I do not understand some describing 3 to 5 min to the Times Square its just around the corner

Recommend or book it again: NO definitive NO
Returned 5 days later re-bought the missing item and staying in Hudson A Morgan's - first impression| Better
So will review as well to be fair CU

3  Thank BKH911
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Hello Brigit K : Thank for your elaborate feedback. Providing excellent customer service and product is our top priority and our goal is to exceed our guest expectations. I am disappointed to learn that you were less than comfortable.In an effort to provide you with an experience that is memorable for the right reasons, I would like to invite you back to Stay. Please contact me directly at gkhanna@stayhotelny.com, so that I can personally assist with your arrangements.

Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here in January this year. Prior to visiting them I liked them on Facebook, having commented on their page to say I was coming, they have me an upgrade which was great. It was just as well as my room was pretty small but that's to be expected in NY. Hotel was clean, most staff were friendly, some were not at all. If you want to stay so close to Times Square for a reasonable price this hotel is for you. The only aspect that put me off was the noise levels. I was woken up each night with sirens, bin men etc...Also I took the advise of other reviews of this hotel and avoided the hotel booking a cab to the airport as its much more expensive. Although the guy at hotel put a hard sell on!! I did enjoy but next time I visit NY ill be going somewhere a little more quieter. Ooh I'd recommend the Irish bar next door-had an unforgettable evening there.

• Stayed: January 2012
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Hello Worth70 : Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We do appreciate your valuable feedback here- good or bad, as we strive to provide the best value for our guests. In an effort to provide you with an experience that is memorable for the right reasons, I would like to invite you back to Stay. Please contact me directly at gkhanna@stayhotelny.com, so that I can personally ensure you have a positive & a memorable experience.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My fiancé and I just came back from a 3 night stay here. Rooms are adequate, service was exceptional, location is prime. You are close enough to all the action, but far enough away to escape the madness when need be. We really enjoyed our stay here and would have no concern about booking at this location again.

Room Tip: Be sure to stay on the 5th floor or higher. The club can get a little noisy, which radiates up to the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Hello Joe T : We are thrilled that you and your fiancée enjoyed your trip to NYC and your experience at Stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Best regards,

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We arrived on a saturday night. The reception area was more like a discotheque with incredibly loud music. Apart from that, the reception area is very hipe and has a stylish lounge area where one can sit down and use free Wifi. Inside the room, the noise level from the street and the bars in the vicinity is so high that one wonders if the windows were left open. They were not! The windows seem to be of a "hear-through" construction which are far from filtering any noise. The party was over at around 4:30 AM, so sleeping was difficult. The other nights were less noisier - it's just saturday and partly friday where the big party goes on.
The room size was okay for a centrally located downtown hotel. The shower was really cool - spacy and with a nice black stone floor.
On day 3 we noticed a strong odour of food left-overs on the fourth floor. There was a room service tray placed on the floor next to the ice machine. Unbelievably, that tray was sitting there for the next FOUR DAYS and the smell got stronger and stronger. The cleaning staff was parking the hoover machine right in front of the tray so there must have realized the tray was there but no-one cared to remove it - totally unacceptable, also from a hygenic standpoint!
The consierge (Walter) was very professional and friendly. We booked a tour and arranged the Go Airlink shuttle to JFK airport through him.

1  Thank Christoph H

Hello Christoph H : Thank you for choosing Stay. for your time in NYC and apologies for the inconveniences you experienced while you were in residence. We pride ourselves on the level of service we are able to provide each guest and we are looking into the issues you experienced. I hope you’ll give us another chance to host your next trip to NYC. I would be happy to personally assist with your accommodation arrangements. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gkhanna@stayhotelny.com

Reviewed October 6, 2012

After reading some mixed reviews on this hotel, arrived with an open mind. As we checked in early evening the only King room available was on 2nd floor which before I even had chance to ask to be moved, was offered a chance to change the room next day. As our day of arrival was a Thursday our first room wasn't actually too noisy. The hotel had advised us to leave all our bags packed in our room and they would move everything for us, which they did up to the 8th floor - hassle free! The rooms were bigger than I expected (opinion formed by others comments on here prior to my visit) although I had booked a King Room and facilities were fine (the bed was extremely comfy). The air con is a little noisy and I did have to turn it off once or twice to be able to sleep. Yes the bathroom is a slightly strange layout and could do with a shelf or something to put your toiletries on but was fine. The lifts were a little slow but with there being 2, you could work out which would be quickest or just walk down the stairs. A lovely bar area with great staff and atmosphere. The best thing about the hotel is the location, a stone's throw from Times Square which was perfect for all our sight seeing plans. Reading back over some of the reviews, I think people have been a little unfair and are expecting too much. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and would also stay again myself.

Room Tip: Try and book a King room and the higher the floor the better.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank MandaPanda2011

Hello MandaPanda2011:Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your recent experience at Stay. We are pleased that overall you enjoyed your time in residence and we do hope to welcome you back in the future. To keep abreast of what’s going on at the hotel, please check out our Stay. hotel page on Facebook.
Best wishes,