Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$180
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$189
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Dream Downtown(New York City)
US$367
US$263
Dream Downtown
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$248
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
US$269
US$233
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$170
  • Room Service
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$219
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$145
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$169
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$130
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

5,054 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkrooms are smallboutique hotelaround the cornerrockefeller centercentral parknycsubwayconciergeradiodinerbroadwayavenue
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Very good position, close to times square. Lobby very elegant. Rooms are very small and mine did not have wardrobe or any storage. Ok for weekend or 1-2 days business trips.
Recently renewed. Clean. Professional and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with some wardrobes
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you, Sergio M ! It was a true pleasure to have you as our guest, & thank you for reviewing your stay at Stay.! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Room Tip: Worst experience of my life. Food gave me diareah in the restaurant. All I ate was a BLT. The room they put us in had no sound on the TV. When we came back to sleep at 1:00 am my entire room was shaking due to LOUD music. When I called to complain I was advised there was a private party going on til 3:30 am and there was absolutely nothing they could do for me. My fiance went down to speak to the front desk. They got us a different room higher up on a different floor. The man who brought us up refused to take a tray away that smelled like vomit on the floor. He said "they will clean it in the morning" and just left it there. The new room had no TV remote. It was so tiny I had panic attacks until around 3:00 am until I left due to clostrophobia. This hotel is a JOKE. The manager needs to know about this and we DEMAND a refund on our bill. We stayed for 2 hours. Rediculous.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MelDawson2011
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Hello MelDawson2011 : I am troubled to hear about your unpleasant experience and profusely apologize for the same. One of our team members is already in contact with you, and we re-assure you of our best attention & timely resolution at all times.
Best Regards,

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The room was clean,the bed was big and soft, the room was very warm. The help desk was very helpful. The hotel is modern and quiet. It is 5 minutes away from Time square and very close too 2 substation!

Room Tip: the air condition was noisy but that's all
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EiriniVar
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I don't love the Midtown area, but f you're watching broadway shows and want to be near Rockefeller Center, Stay Hotel is a good option. There is a nice bar on the ground floor, turn left when you go out the door and a few steps away is a good diner, and across the street is a busy Starbuck's. There is also a nice lounge near the lobby with wi-fi.

The rooms are small and very basic, but clean. When I was booking, I read in some reviews that the rooms were noisy, but we didn't have that problem. Staff are also friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K M
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Hello KM: Trust all is well. I am thrilled that you found our staff to be helpful and enjoyed your experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on thanksgiving, the location is fantastic, only a few yards from Time Square.
The room was compact but had a high level of finish, Bose hifi, Panasonic LCD TV, nice toiletries, mini bar and a safe.
The staff were very helpful and polite, there is a club on the ground floor which buzzes till late.
There are great bars and dinners within a few yards of the hotel. We liked Langans over the road.
We will stay at Stay again when in New York.

Room Tip: Low level rooms get the lobby free WiFi
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Admcck
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Hello Admcck : A big THANKS for giving us such great feedback!

We are indeed in a fantastic area to stay in; it’s unquestionable accessibility to all locations and sites in NYC are extremely convenient.
Should we ever have the pleasure to host you again, then please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gkhanna@stayhotelny.com so I can personally make the arrangements.