Stayed there in October 2011. On the plus side: friendly and attentive front desk and bell staff; clean, nicely appointed rooms; offered an upgrade to a King room; perfect Upper West Side location; quiet, elegantly rooms. The hitch: the window A/C unit was a bit noisy but this is the case with 80% of all New York City hotel rooms. The glitch: boiler problems one morning during my stay, which could have and maybe should have ruined my stay, but I didn't let it. They offered a breakfast voucher for compensation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York