1st- I never really trust reviews all the time. I am not an employee or friend or have any connection to this hotel.
This hotel is not the largest or the fanciest in NYC. But it is an older hotel that is clean, under some updating when we stayed with Super Nice STAFF. The room for NY was spacious with a flat screen TV and a place for coffee and tea in the am. This was a very good location to be in from a sightseeing perspective.
We went for a Broadway show opening. I had the Concierge get us a car so we would be sure to make dinner on time. Accidently, I left tickets for myself and 100 others in the car when we got to the restaurant. With Larry's help, the driver brought them back pretty quickly and all went well. It could have been a disaster! Thanks to Larry for arranging the car and then saving me from my own dumb mistake....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York