I had a twin bedded room with two large queen size beds. The beds were comfortable and the room was a fair size. The shower room was good. The reception area was spacious and there was a helpful concierge to help us and arrange bookings. However the reception counted as the lounge as well.
There was no restaurant and no bar for alcoholic drinks. There was no coffee making facilities in the room. There was a very small coffee bar in the reception area open in the mornings only from 6.30am till 12 noon. This bar sold bakery items such as cakes, croissants and bagels + hot drinks, so our breakfast which was included in the price consisted of a hot drink and one bakery item to be eaten in reception.
The hotel was in a good position just off Broadway with the subway to Times Sq nearby about 10 mins ride. We did walk there through nearby Central Park on occasions.
There was no room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York