Stayed here for 4 nights while attending a nearby conference. It is a short 20 minute walk to Colombus Circle. Very close to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Natural History Museum. Safe and quiet hotel facing Broadway. Rooms and elevator are small (think Paris) but clean and comfy. The front desk service is superior. David at the front desk even came looking for us in the street as we left the hotel to correct some directions to a restaurant. Hotel staff could not be any friendlier. Loved the bakery in the building and the free iced tea in the afternoons. Lovely, lovely stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York