4,175 results
All reviews triomphe restaurant small luxury hotel new york times square molton brown toiletries great location hot cider the red flame diner bryant park quiet street turn down service grand central station fifth avenue the theater district midtown manhattan two blocks home away from home
Reviewed January 7, 2012

The Iroquois benefits from pleasant rooms and comfortable beds, helpful staff and many complimentary services. My family and I had a very nice stay and found that we were very spoiled to have had such a great deal on such a pleasant hotel. We also checked thouroughly for bed bugs but found no evidence of them. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
IroquoisFrontDesk, Manager at The Iroquois New York, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2012

I'm happy to hear that you chose to stay with us on your trip with your family to New York! We do our best to make each guest as comfortable as possible and I'm pleased to hear that we were successful at accommodating your family. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed January 7, 2012

an excellent place to stay if u want to be in the middle of everything

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for reviewing our property on Trip Advisor and thank you for staying with us! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in New York and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

In the majority of ways the hotel is an acceptable hotel in New York. However, if you expecting a luxury boutique hotel, it is not this. Sadly, it also prices itself as a luxury boutique. Take a look at a few bathroom photos I will upload and they will show that the rooms are in need of renovation and repair in some areas.

In terms of positives, the room services and food service is good, and it is a good and handy location if you want midtown. Staff friendless is alright but a little fake, they will say hello in the way one would expect, may have a conversation with you, but then completely forget anything about you next time they see you.

Overall for a slh one would expect a high standard room and hotel facility, together with staff that tend to your every need. I will not come back.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank eggmister
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Friendly helpful staff, could not fault them. Great location fr shopping, theatres, restaurants & Central Station.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vonnyk
IroquoisFrontDesk, Manager at The Iroquois New York, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2012

I'm a delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting New York City. Our location is fantastic, not only in terms of the nearby sites, but it is also so convenient to travel all over the city from our property. I hope you enjoyed New York, thank you for your contribution on Trip Advisor and thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 5, 2012

The Iroquois is located a short walk from Time Square. Great location, tucked in a narrow street. Great for getting everywhere. Rooms, public areas good as is the service. Different to the large impersonal hotel chains. I'd go again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family

It is always an honor to hear that we, at the Iroquois, were able to provide our guests with the service that they deserve. I'm pleased that we could extend our hospitality to you.
I'm also delighted to hear that you would consider us for a future stay and we hope to see you soon.

Warm Regards,