My wife and I stayed here for 6 nights in March 2012. The hotel is perfectly located, friendly, accommodating, & nicely appointed. The rooms are large and well supplied, with very comfortable beds. Cleaning service is thorough and helpful. All inquiries were answered with a cheerful attitude. We paid $225 per night which includes a continental breakfast ($2 tip expected per person). We stayed on a lower floor because of complaints about the elevator and street noise. We had no view, but we were usually only in the room at night when getting ready for bed. I have previously stayed on the upper West side for less, but the savings in taxi and subway fares makes up for some of the cost of the room. I would not hesitate to stay again. Only two drawbacks: the free breakfast was only average and the wifi internet is spotty and painfully slow. As for breakfast, I walked to the Westway diner (9th & 44th) about 1/2 mile away on two mornings and had an excellent NYC diner experience for $7.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4-Diamond Property, continuously voted as one of the top independent hotels by US News & World Report - 2014 - 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel