We stayed for 4 nights and had a wonderful time. The hotel was well located for our needs and a subway stop is nearby. It is a comfortable walk to Central Park. We stayed in a king suite which had a Keurig coffee maker and shower with a "rain-head." The only drawback was that our room faced the street and even though we were on the 10th floor we could still hear street noise. It wasn't a deal breaker, we were in NYC and expected it. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4 Diamond Property, voted one of top hotels by US News 2014, Zagat Best Hotel 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel