New York Marriott Downtown
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$181
US$174
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$269
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$188
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$231
US$458
US$359
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$134
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$195
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$153
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$140
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$150
  • Breakfast included
1,921 results
All reviewsstatue of libertybattery parkthe financial districtwall streetrector streetthe concierge loungehudson riverellis islandlower manhattannew yorkfreedom towertrinity churchthe world trade centermemorial siteground zerocab ridebusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My sister, mom and I stayed at the New York Marriott Downtown over the Easter long weekend. We arrived late at night and the only room left had only one bed. They quickly brought a cot up and set it up in the room. It was surprisingly comfy and we had no desire or need to change rooms the next day. The room was very clean and the bathroom was spotless (Gladys took care of our room and she was fabulous). We had a nice view and went to sleep with the blinds open each night, so that we could enjoy the lights of the city. The location is great! Literally a 1 minute walk to the 9-11 memorial, a 5 minute walk to great shopping at Century 21, 5 minutes to deeeelish NY pizza at Steve's around the corner, a short walk to all the financial district sights and another short walk to Battery park and the ferries to see the Statue of Liberty. There was an insanely massive line all around the park as people waited to board the Statue of Liberty boats. Save yourself the time and money and take the FREE Staten Island ferry. It passes by the Statue of Liberty for some great photos and you can also check out Staten Island. On the island, we checked out a farmer's market, did some geocaching and took some great pics of lower Manhattan. The NY Marriott Downtown also has a handy business centre where you can check-in for flights and print out your boarding passes. We were in New York to celebrate my mom's 70th birthday. I mentioned this to the Front Desk staff and they were so kind to send up a nice note and a gift box of treats for her! She was sooo appreciative and surprised!! Thank you, NY Marriott Downtown!! We look forward to our next visit to New York and another stay at the NY Marriott Downtown!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AnnWlo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent Hotel, with a very friendly staff, located near many points of connection with the subway and the PATH, and a formidable view to the WTC, and a block away from the century 21 store, my wife loves it.

Room Tip: upper floors with WTC view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful hotel, most comfortable bed I have ever slept on!! It was huge! (King deluxe) spotlessly and clean room and bathroom, massive TV too!! Food was really nice in (I think it's called) Billy's which is attached to the hotel, breakfast anywhere else we found was hard work to have a seat unless waited ages. So Billy's I'd recommend for breakfast! Location of hotel is at the bottom of NYC but tube station ain't far, but your almost right by the world trade center (ground zero)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good location, near all lower Manhattan sights. Small rooms. Few amenities. Noisy neighbors in adjoining room. Cleanliness was minimal. Fortunately, we got a good price over the weekend. I would not recommend.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Terry L, General Manager at New York Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ny2plano,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The New York Marriott Downtown strives to make our guest’s stay brilliant. I am very disheartened to read about your experience. The cleanliness of our hotel is of the upmost importance. I have forward your experience to my Director of Housekeeping so he can look into what occurred.

I understand your frustration regarding the noise. When reported, our Loss Prevention Officers are more than willing to speak to the disruptive party.

I do not want this to be your lasting impression of the New York Marriott Downtown. If you decide to visit us again please let me know so I can ensure you have a wonderful stay.

Kind Regards,
Aileen Galazin
Rooms Operations Manager
New York Marriott Downtown
85 West St
New York, NY 10006

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed one night here on our back east trip to see the sights. This location is walking distance to battery park for the ferry going to Statue of Liberty and Ellis island. Also walking distance to the 911 memorial. We did not have much time for any other sites but these sites were a must. The hotel bell hop was extremely nice and the hotel was clean and had a great view of the Statue of Liberty.

Stayed: April 2018