“Perfect location”

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square
Ranked #282 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 21 April 2012

The Millenium was a perfect place to stay for a few days. It was close to everything and easy to get around. The front desk upgraded our room because of an error they had made. The room I was supposed to get was not clean by the time we arrived...7:30. I thought that was strange but happy to have a bigger room with a great view of Times Square. The second day I found out that housekeeping might be a little overwhelmed as our room was not cleaned when we returned in the late afternoon. When I called them however, they came right away to correct that oversight.
The concierge was wonderful and knowledgeable. They gave us some ideas for dinner and did not hesitate to research some questions we had. This is the third time I have stayed at the hotel and would definitely do so again. Next time I would ask for maybe a more comfortable bed. I am not used to very firm mattress and that is what we had. Overall it was a good experience. I was excited to find such a great deal on easytobook.com.

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 20 April 2012

I spent 4/9/12 thru 4/14/12 at the millennium broadway hotel. It was great!!! Two blocks from subway. Across the street from Good Morning America. So close to Time Square. The room was SUPER. Huge by New York standards. Bathroom large and clean. Not a bad thing to say. We were on the 32 floor, so noise was not an issue. We were upgraded to a king size bed as well. Concierge was great help as well. If going to musicals or plays stand at tkt (ticket) booths the morning/afternoon of show day and you can get 30% TO 50% off your play/musical. The Lyons was super (a bit of rough language), and Memphis was outstanding. I will definitely stay at the Millennium on my next visit. Loved it!!!

Room Tip: 2 blocks to subway . Red flame restaurant close by at reasonable prices. Very close to time square a...
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The Millennium is a corporate hotel for our company, so I've had to stay here a dozen times or so in the last year. The hotel is fine, but inconsistent. Some rooms are decent, but many of them are quite worn - threadbare carpets, "old'-looking bathrooms, poor temperature controls. The staff is equally inconsistent - some folks are friendly and helpful, while others are snarky and seem like they are being bothered by anything the guests asks.

Location is pretty good if you are a tourist - it's right around the corner from Times Square. The street noises are relatively muffled, and there are some very good restaurants within 1/2 a block of the hotel. The pricing is not too bad for Times Square/NYC either.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I was transferred to a Superior Room at the Millenium Broadway hotel after my room in the Premier hotel which is supposed to be better was unacceptable. There was a orange carpet stain on my floor, my bed sheets were stained and had holes. The receptionist I believe her name was Monique was exceptional, extremely helpful the saving grace of my trip. Pass on the Premier not worth it.

Room Tip: Superior room
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Forget about Millennium this is not even yearly place. Bad rooms and really bad service and staff. They treat you as if they are doing a favor by giving you a room or a place to stay. Room did not have towels and I had to call four time to get one. Even the room was old and haggered. They could cover it up with good service but too far fetched to expect from them. These guys think that they are right in Manhattan so they really do not have to provide any service at all and the guest will come no matter what. Front office staff was even worse. Please avoid this place. Only if you have to no place to stay yep this hotel is better than sleeping on road.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
josephturano, General Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

I am so sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. I am the new general manager of the hotel and I want to personally apologize and see how we can make the hotel better for future stays. It is only with your feedback that we can improve. For future stays at the Millennium Broadway, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at joseph.turano@mill-usa.com and I will personally ensure your accommodation needs are exceeded.

Regards,
Joseph

Reviewed 14 April 2012

The room was definitely not as nice as we'd hoped, but the service was very good, and the rooms was clean.
Curtains didn't block out the neon lights, and the thermostat didn't work well.
It was very close to Times Square, which was a great thing, but definitely not a good view (except for a teeny corner of the window where you could see "The Ball" that drops on new years.
We udgraded to the premier (next door). It included free breakfast and evening cocktail reception. The breakfast was continental, nice but not great.
The reception had a great array of cheeses, veggies, etc. Wine and beer were good. If you have a few minutes to stop by there it definitely is worth the extra $$ for the room.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple