5,887 results
All reviews times square great location new york executive room restaurant row fridge and microwave fire station coffee maker food emporium hell's kitchen around the corner the theater district quiet street small kitchenette central park two blocks an older hotel

I enjoyed my stay.
I found everything to be very clean and in working condition.
but the hotel,is older and the elevators are slow and small.
the staff was friendly.
the location is between 8 th and 9 th avenue on 48 th street.
convenient to everything. i would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Justin C, Manager at Belvedere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

MCLIFT,

Thank you for staying at The Belvedere Hotel and thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! The fact that we have earned your recommendation is an honor and very important for us. Thank you!

Indeed our hotel in housed in an older building, built during the Art Deco era, and the décor reflects this period in the public areas. We work hard to ensure the décor is accurate and well looked after and cleaned properly. Thank you for noticing. As to your comment on the elevators, I will mention that there are 4 total elevators for guest use, sometimes guests are not aware of the 2 elevators at the end of the hallways. Those are often faster and less used during heavy traffic times.

Thank you again, MCLIFT, and I hope that we have the privilege of welcoming you back to New York City and The Belvedere Hotel in the near future!

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Loved the hotel and location. Would for sure stay there again. The rooms were clean and the staff was helpful. The elevators may be a little scary but tolerable! Lots of room service options. Boutique type hotel. ❤️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

017nan423,

Thank you very much for staying at The Belvedere Hotel and thank you for taking the time to write and share this review of your stay.

I am quite pleased to read that you loved our hotel and location and that you would return in the future. That is the feeling that we want all of our guests to have!

I am a bit puzzled as to why you thought our elevators are scary, however. I have never heard them described that way before. There are 4 elevators guests may use, the 2 in the center of the hallways and one each at opposite ends of the hallways. All will travel to the lobby and all guest room floors. Any additional feedback that you could provide, would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much for your kind review, and I look forward to welcoming you back to New York City and The Belvedere Hotel in the future!

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I arrived early before our check in time to drop off our bags. Our room was not ready, however they offered to hold our bags so we could explore the city. The kind man at the front desk ended up finding a room that had recently been updated, however it was a queen instead of a king. We decided to go with this free upgrade and were so pleased we did. We were located on the 17th floor and had a great view of the city. We were in good walking distance for Central Park and Time’s Square. We had a great experience with this hotel for our first NYC trip and the staff was very attentive. The room was the perfect size and the bathroom especially was beautiful. Don’t remember how the bed felt, we were so exhausted each night that we probably could have slept fine on the floor.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer A

Jennifer A,

I am so happy that you chose The Belvedere Hotel for your first trip to New York City! Thank you for sharing your 5 star review and your great experience at our hotel!

Thank you for mentioning our location and your satisfaction with the upgraded room you received. I am pleased to read that your experience with our staff was a good one. I will be sure to share your review with them all.

It sounds like you had a great first visit to NYC and we, at The Belvedere Hotel, hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back soon! Thank you again!

Reviewed April 13, 2018

We stayed for 2 nights for an anniversary getaway. The hotel staff was excellent. Christian, at the front desk, was especially helpful, though everyone we spoke with was really great.. I've read other reviews that mention outdated rooms. Ours was definitely updated. Lots of outlets near bed for charging devices, microwave, fridge, Keurig coffee maker The hotel has lovely rooms that are quite spacious for NYC. Our room was very near the service elevator (which we used and it was super fast), yet extremely quiet and very comfortable. It had modern decor and the bathroom, though somewhat small, was certainly adequate, with nice amenities and very up to date.. The hotel is very convenient for going to see Broadway shows, but also for any NYC activity. Close to Times Square, but on a quiet street. My only "complaint" is the spotty wifi, though it worked well enough for the short time we were actually in the room. It could use improvement.

Room Tip: 1427 was awesome. At back of hotel, facing north, so no noise from street.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Justin C, Manager at Belvedere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Malka74,

Happy Anniversary!! I am so pleased that you chose The Belvedere Hotel for your celebratory getaway! Thank you for your lovely 5 star rating and review and for sharing your experience with everyone here!

Cristian will be thrilled to hear that you thought he was especially helpful. I will be sure to share this review with him.

It sounds like you were in one of our Executive Superior category rooms. I am happy you enjoyed the room, and thank you for your good description of what that category of room offers. Renovations and refurbishments are ongoing and, as of April 2018, we have completed nearly 70% of the hotel. I do apologize that the WIFI was problematic for you. I will address with our IT provider to ensure the system is working as it should.

Thank you, again, Malka74, for staying with us and I do hope that we have the privilege of welcoming you back to New York and The Belvedere Hotel!

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

We went while it was chaos with the snow. The staff are so friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean.Couldn't get a better location to see all the sights. My son and his wife are going in June. Brilliant Hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kath1955

Hi Kath1955,

Thank you so very much for your 5 star review and for letting everyone know how much you enjoyed your time with us, despite the chaos that comes with a snow storm in New York City! While sometimes inconvenient, snow provides a very different, and interesting New York experience, I find.

I am glad to read that you found your accommodations spacious and clean! I will be sure to share your review with our staff as well, I am pleased to read you found them friendly and helpful. That is our goal and happy this was your experience!

We look forward to your son and wife visiting in June and hope to have the privilege to welcome you back soon as well!!