5,991 results
All reviews times square great location new york executive room restaurant row fridge and microwave fire station food emporium coffee maker hell's kitchen around the corner the theater district quiet street small kitchenette central park two blocks good size
Reviewed April 16, 2018

A good hotel and its central as well. 4 minutes from Time square, and Broadway show.

We arrived around noon after 18 hours travel, and could not have our room before 4pm. That was a little bit "down" for us. The room was ok, but the AC was soooo noisy so thanks for not staying there when its hot outside.

Over all we will recommend the hotel if you are in New York.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Aashild G
Justin C, Manager at Belvedere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Aashild G,

Thank you for staying at The Belvedere Hotel and thank you for your feedback, regarding your stay. it is invaluable to us as this is how we learn what we do well and where we need to improve.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed our location. Indeed it is one of our strongest assets.

I am sorry to read that your room was not available at 12 noon, which is our check-out time. I am sure all you wanted, after 18 hours of travel, was to have a comfy bed and shower. Check in time is 4pm and the time in between gives us an opportunity to ensure all rooms are ready for guest arrival. We usually suggest to those guests who wish to guarantee an early arrival, to book the night before to ensure a room is available. Our guests regularly take advantage of this offer.

Sincere apologies that you found the AC unit in your room noisy. I will address AC maintenance, in general, with our Engineering department and Housekeeping Managers to ensure rooms are up to our standards before being allocated to guests.

Despite those items, We are honored to have earned your recommendation.

Thank you again, Aashild G, for staying with us and I hope we have the privilege to welcome you back to New York City and The Belvedere Hotel again in the future!

Reviewed April 16, 2018

I stayed there two nights last weekend. The room was large, clean and comfortable. I slept like a baby both nights. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend it and plan on staying there again one day.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank bjdandara

Bjdandara,

Thank you very much for staying at The Belvedere Hotel and for writing this five-star review!!

I am so glad your experience was great and that we have earned your recommendation! It is so important that our guests are comfortable and get a good night's sleep, I am happy to read you felt that way!

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to New York City and The Belvedere Hotel again soon in the future!

Reviewed April 16, 2018

A few years ago, my daughter found this hotel...I have made 3 trips since and only stay here. It's a great location but not on a busy street. Walking distance to ALOT of places. The staff is accommodating.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kamorelandtex
Justin C, Manager at Belvedere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Kamorelandtex,

What can I say, besides a big Thank You for your loyalty to The Belvedere Hotel. We are privileged to be your exclusive hotel in New York City.

Recommendations from our repeat guests, like yourself, are the most valuable form of advertising that we have. We greatly appreciate it!

We look forward to welcoming you back to New York City and The Belvedere Hotel!

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Just celebrated my husbands 65th birthday in New York and stayed at this lovely hotel. Couldn’t find fault with this hotel, from the helpful staff, comfy beds and good views over Manhattan. We decided the have the breakfast and wasn’t disappointed, plenty of choice whether you had continental or full breakfast. It saved time when having so much to do In the city and we didn’t have to trawl restaurants - all round good value.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank AnnMartin21

AnnMartin21,

Thank you so much for staying at The Belvedere Hotel and for this fantastic 5 star review! We are honored to have been your home away from home from your husband's birthday celebrations! Happy Birthday to him!

I am so pleased to read that you couldn't find fault with the hotel and the you seemed to truly enjoy our breakfast offerings. We strive to offer a great product at a fair price so I am happy to see that you thought we are a good value. That is an important, and invaluable compliment in an expensive place like New York City!

Thank you again, and I hope we have the privilege of welcoming you back to New York City and The Belvedere Hotel in the near future!

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay.
I found everything to be very clean and in working condition.
but the hotel,is older and the elevators are slow and small.
the staff was friendly.
the location is between 8 th and 9 th avenue on 48 th street.
convenient to everything. i would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo

MCLIFT,

Thank you for staying at The Belvedere Hotel and thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! The fact that we have earned your recommendation is an honor and very important for us. Thank you!

Indeed our hotel in housed in an older building, built during the Art Deco era, and the décor reflects this period in the public areas. We work hard to ensure the décor is accurate and well looked after and cleaned properly. Thank you for noticing. As to your comment on the elevators, I will mention that there are 4 total elevators for guest use, sometimes guests are not aware of the 2 elevators at the end of the hallways. Those are often faster and less used during heavy traffic times.

Thank you again, MCLIFT, and I hope that we have the privilege of welcoming you back to New York City and The Belvedere Hotel in the near future!