1,945 results
All reviews park avenue new york bathroom mirror upper east side close to central park room service beautiful hotel rooms are spacious luxury hotel turn down service two blocks location is great around the corner times square concierge 61st nyc
Reviewed October 3, 2016

I enjoyed a fabulous, fun filled, girl's weekend at the Loews Regency. We stayed on the 18th floor with adjoining rooms. The views were truly breathtaking. We had our morning coffee on the terrace overlooking the beautifully, architecturally lined buildings....something out of a movie.
I have never been so pampered by staff, they were so accommodating and friendly. They provided Keurig machines in each room with bakery cookies, and offered to turn down our beds!
The bed and linens were so deluxe and comfortable, I can't remember when I slept that well.
The hotel was walking distance and accessible to shops, restaurants, and Central Park. Although, the food in the hotel was absolutely delicious, so dining in is also highly recommended.

Room Tip: The 18th floor offers a luxurious suite with a king size bed and all the comforts of home and more!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank pjbfriends
Simon M, Managing Director at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

Dear pjbfriends,
Thank you for sharing your girls weekend with us!
We're thrilled to hear that you found everything "breathtaking" from the 18th floor.
You must be talking about the comfort of our Frette Linens! I even purchased some for my own home as I too have never slept on anything so comfortable.
I'm so delighted to read everything was perfect and I hope we'll be able to welcome all of the girls back for another weekend soon!

Reviewed October 2, 2016

We were in the city for a girl's trip & shopping, however our hotel accommodations were so wonderful we didn't want to leave our rooms. We had a great view, gorgeous wrap around patio, the most comfortable beds, TVs in the bathroom mirrors & cappuccino maker. AND THE STAFF WAS INCREDIBLE!!! So, if you are planning a trip to NYC give the Lowe's Regency a call.

Room Tip: The 18th floor was perfect.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank sarnold28

Dear sarnold28,
Thank you for reviewing the Loews Regency after your recent stay.
We're thrilled that you found your accommodations so pleasant, you didn't want to leave your rooms!
It gives me great pride to read that you found all of our team members "incredible!"
We certainly hope you'll return for a girls weekend soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2016

My recent one-night stay in a “Luxury King” room at the Loews Regency was a big success. The bed was comfortable, the linens, towels and amenities were high-end, the service (except for an inattentive bartender) was outstanding and the WiFi was as fast as I have ever seen in an hotel (over 50 Mbps download AND upload speeds – fast!). For these reasons I will likely return if I need a room on the East Side despite the high price tag of $629. Along with state and city taxes and a $14 12-ounce glass of beer at the bar, that led to a $741 total bill. Very high but sadly typical for midtown locations, especially those on Park Avenue, if you do not have a corporate connection.

The bartender blew it when, after getting that beer, I ordered food and it never came. When I asked for a bill, there was no recognition that I had even ordered something. Fortunately I was not that hungry.

The one shortcoming, at least in my room at the Loews, was noise. Like many New York City hotels, the sound insulation in this room was so poor that I had to use very dense ear plugs not to be woken by street noise. I was on the 9th floor and the ear plugs were really necessary. Apparently not all rooms in the hotel are noisy. Perhaps the window did not close properly (though it looked closed). I will request a different room next team. In the meantime, bravo on a very good stay.

Room Tip: High floors are best
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Steve D

Dear BostonFrequentTrav1,
Thank you for sharing all of your feedback.
We're thrilled you consider the trip an overall "Bravo!"
We're disappointed to hear that you encountered an inattentive bartender as this is most certainly not the expectation we hold for our Team Members.
I'm also sorry to hear that you needed to use ear plugs to achieve peace and quiet in your room... please feel free to contact me directly prior to a trip so I can hand select a room for you that will achieve this.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

This was our third stay at the Regency in two months. The location is perfect. The rooms are clean and updated. The suite is roomy with two bathrooms. Great restaurant and bar. Top staff. Adbul and Lisa at the front desk are friendly, accommodating and very professional. We will back again and again.

Room Tip: Facing Park Ave is best.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Adam K

Dear Adam K,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Loews Regency.
We're thrilled you enjoyed your time with us and that our Team Member's Abdul and Lisa made it an exceptional stay.
We certainly hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Even though I was on a lower floor (5th) with a view of Park Avenue, room was very quiet. Could not hear any outside traffic or noise. Service was excellent. Very clean. Very nice renovated room. Great service during the busiest week in New York (UNGA).

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank erniefreedman
Simon M, Managing Director at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2016

Dear erniefreedman,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Loews Regency after your recent stay.
We're thrilled to hear that your accommodations were most pleasant and you were not bothered by all the noise of NYC.
We couldn't be more pleased to hear about the perfect service you received.
We most certainly hope you'll be back again soon!