US$264
US$199
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$133
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Dream Downtown(New York City)
US$212
US$167
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

US$269
US$233
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$119
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$130
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$116
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$125
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

1,874 results
All reviewspark avenuenew yorkbathroom mirrorupper east sideclose to central parkroom servicebeautiful hotelrooms are spaciousluxury hotelturn down servicelocation is greattwo blocksaround the cornertimes squareconcierge61strenovation
Reviewed October 2, 2017

I was in NY during Hurricane Maria due to a speaking engagement , obviously I had no opportunity to go back home after terrible hurricane devastation in San Juan.A friend of mine from New York reccomended the Loews Regency and I have spent in the hotel now over a week.
I have a very nice room access to a great Restaurant and superb location. In addition to all that a nice and helpful staff.Definitely coming back!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
John M, General Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, jrm0ntes. We are very sorry for the circumstances that led you to staying with us and, if you are still with us, please know that we are here to assist in anyway we can. Hopefully, NYC and, more specifically, our team, has been able to provide the comfort your require during very stressful times like this.

We are thrilled to read that we have earned your loyalty and if I may assist in any way, I can be reached at john.maibach@loewshotels.com. On behalf of our entire team, we wish you and your family the best as you return to Puerto Rico.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

My family has stayed at the Loew's Regency several times in the past, but this was my first stay. After having heard glowing reviews from them in the past, I have to say I was disappointed. The couch in our room was stained when we checked in, (see photo)....you would think someone might have tried to clean it, but it remained that way throughout our stay. Additionally, we were promised a large-screen TV, (in order to watch the US Open), but received a small screen with no option to move to a room with a larger one for several days. Worst of all is the restaurant downstairs. We ate breakfast there several times, and on each occasion the wait service was lousy, and definitely not up-to-par with a supposedly first-class hotel. The wait staff is rushed and not well-trained; it was nearly impossible to get their attention to request anything, and once our orders were placed, they never returned to check and see if we needed anything further. Even getting their attention to bring the check was an ordeal. Another issue is the water in the room. I noticed several $15 charges for Voss water on our bill, which we thought was free since it was set out on the counter in the room. Very misleading and also not very gracious....water should be included at this type of establishment. We all agreed that if we are going to pay these high rates again, we'd be better off at another hotel which provides better service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hello 27Jazz27 and please accept my sincere apologies for the very disappointing stay you recently experienced. Obviously, the service opportunities you have outlined above are frustrating, disappoint and unacceptable. I will be sure to share your comments with our Leaders so we can understand the root causes of these inefficiencies. Lack of cleanliness and the service shortfalls you experienced in the restaurant will not be tolerated and I appreciate you bringing them to our attention so we may address them.

If you have the opportunity to email me directly at john.maibach@loewshotels.com, I would appreciate it as I would like to understand we would can do to make amends.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

I gave "5"'s across the board for this hotel, from the service helpers, front desk staff, valet, bell persons. As I travel to NY for business every month, I have asked for my travel profile to be updated to show this hotel as my first preference. I will return again and again to Loews Regency NY.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
1  Thank kristencm2017
John M, General Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear kristencm3017,
Thank you for your review and your high recommendations.
Great to hear you love our staff and have made us home away from home.
We’re looking forward in seeing soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

After seeing Brian Wilson At Radio City we walked back to the lovely, convenient hotel. The rooms are spacious, quiet, and the bed was heavenly! It’s close to shopping, Central Park, the subways and as I said Rock Center. The staff was friendly and the Grill brunch delicious. We’ve stayed at a lot of NYC hotels and this is at the top of our list.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ftot72
John M, General Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you very much for the gracious review, ftot72. While disappointed not to receive 5 'bubbles', we do appreciate the kind comments and glowing recommendation. It is our goal to earn our guests loyalty and I am pleased to read that we have accomplished our mission.

Thank you gain for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

A very central well run hotel with a good restaurant and efficient check in. Everything that you'd expect from a mid town hotel including the tiny room and bathroom door that hits your knees unless you close it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MrRosenzweig

Hello, MrRosenzweig, and thank you very much for the post. Please accept my apologies for the accommodations if they failed to meet your expectations but we do appreciate the kind comments and will be sure to share with our team. Next time you are traveling to New York, email me at john.maibach@loewshotels.com and I will bne sure to find more suitable accommodations for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.