2,645 results
All reviews loft suite times square new york soaking tub bryant park standard room lobby bar rain shower perfect location midtown location fifth avenue grand central station an upgrade few blocks rockefeller center street noise fireplace
Reviewed February 15, 2017

My girlfriend and I chose this hotel because it was close to Times Square and had 'one of the best bathrooms in New York', according to an article I read. This hotel met my expectations. The room was spacious and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting New York for the first time (like me) or for seasoned travelers alike (like me).

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeremyworldwide1
AleksandarGEM, Guest Relations Manager at Royalton New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Hello jeremyworldwide1,
Thank you so very much for choosing Royalton for your hub while in NYC ! I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that we will be hosting you again in the near future. Please let us know should you need anything prior to your next visit.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

I have been may times in this hotel. Returning after two years, I was very surprised to find that there is no more room service, not even a cup of tea, high fee for an internet connexion, room cleaning not very good, you may get a robe, slippers, shower cap but you have to ask for everything you want, no hotel book to explain any of those things, you have to guess or make your bad experience by yourself. Very disappointing compared to what the service was a few years ago!

1  Thank 251elisabethz
AleksandarGEM, Guest Relations Manager at Royalton New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Hello 251elisabethz,
Thank you so very much for staying with us here at Royalton and for your feedback! I do apologize for not meeting your expectations this time around and hope that you will give us another chance to redeem ourselves. Please reach out to us should you visiting NYC in the near future and we will give our best to meet your expectations.

Reviewed February 11, 2017

There is no place to sit at the lobby was told that was all reserved for out side guests. Adked for salad on Saturday breakfast there was no service. At the lobby was told to serve my self because there is no staff on week end

Room Tip: No light in the room. Carpet dirtym

Hello Oren A,
Thank you for choosing Royalton for your stay while in New York City! I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations this time around and hope that you will give us another chance to redeem your confidence in us. I would also like to apologize for not having full service breakfast during the weekends. Again, I do hope you will give us another chance and visit us in the near future again, should you do, please reach out to us prior to your visit so that we may assist you with anything you may need.

Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

Excellent stay over the weekend in room 909. Had an issue with the window that was quickly resolved. Great location, amazing decor and friendly staff.

I think those who comment that the hotel is dark just don't get it.

Only issue is that you can't get a coffee in the morning and have to go to a diner next door.

We'll be back next time.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank POTTERINGABOUT
AleksandarGEM, Guest Relations Manager at Royalton New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Hello POTTERINGABOUT,
Thank you so very much for staying with us and for taking the time and write about your experience! We will be happy to host you again in the near future so please let us know should you need anything prior or during your stay.

Reviewed February 7, 2017

I initially became aware of the Royalton by being a vendor. I had to attend a trade show in Times Sq and NO WAY was I staying in any TS hotel. Room was small but well appointed comfortable. Floor was quite and I heard no noise which was quite a trick for Midtown Manhattan. Proximity to everything in Midtown theatre district Times Square etc. Even paid a visit to St Patrick's. Staff was friendly but not noticeable. You had to hunt them down a little which was not a problem for me. Doormen were great and made a point to know my name. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Book in advance, duh.
1  Thank Ed O

Hello Ed O,
Thank you so very much for choosing Royalton for your stay and thank you for sharing your experience with Tripadvisor community. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will visit us again in the near future.