1,499 results
All reviews columbus circle jean georges nougatine central park whole foods park view suite executive suite full kitchen time warner center southwest corner new york room service living room lincoln center small kitchen turn down service corner suite
Reviewed January 20, 2017

I was very disappointing. The columbus circle area used to be my favorite area to stay, now it's bryant park. The anxiety level in the hotel is very high. The staff wasn't friendly or accommodating. I had zero help with my bags and has to walk around the metal guard rails to gain access to the hotel. The whole time i could wait to checkout..

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
19  Thank Sid W
Reviewed January 19, 2017

My family and I made a llast minute visit to NYC over MLK weekend and needed a place to stay. We had many options as you can imagine being in NYC. We wanted to be near central park and there was an availability at the Trump International Hotel for a king bedroom suite. I travel all over the country on a weekly basis and stay at all of the top hotels. I also work around the corner and when need to work after hours or be in very early, I usually stay at Le Parker Meridian (which is also a superb hotel). I was very surprised to see that this hotel exceeded all of my expectations and would say that our room was the nicest hotel room I have ever stayed in. It beat the Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, etc etc. (all of which are also superb)....the difference here is the space, the layout, and the fact that I could actually live there. It had a full kitchen, eating area, floor to ceiling windows with shades that came up and down with the press of a button, the biggest flat panel TVs I have seen in any hotel room, etc, etc. The service was also amazing....they treated my kids to complimentary hot chocolate room service on the way in, and everyone from the doormen, to the bellhop, to the hotel managers were amazingly nice. The one negative was the people in charge of the restaurant could have been a little more helpful. We wanted an iced coffee to go. They brought hot coffee at first...then when they brought the iced coffee, it was in a small 8oz paper to go cup. I wish they would have gotten it right the first time and given the final product, they would have been better off telling me to go to the Starbucks across the street as iced coffee is not their specialty. Given all of the other positives of my stay, this gets a 5 star rating from me!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank NYFamilyTravelMan
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Treatment could not have been better. It highlighted our NYCITY visit. All service was great. Quite an experience. Our meals were what we hoped for. The Prime was my treat. Part of this visit was a gift to us and will return.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Charles W

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

The hotel's location at Columbus Circle is an ideal base to see all that New York has to offer. Great quality, as you would expect and found the doormen extremely helpful. Did not spend that much time in the hotel, but found everything very good e.g. storing luggage on last day so we could out and about.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JGS1888
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park. I was very happy to read your remarks of our Doormen and their efforts to deliver professional service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2017

We returned here after a wonderful stay 5 years ago. The staff are great and the location is good for Central Park, Theatre District and shopping. Unfortunately the rooms we stayed in were tired and in need of an update or a solid clean.

Room Tip: Park view rooms are worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank blueyloons

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is through feedback like this that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and if you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.