1,526 results
All reviews columbus circle jean georges nougatine central park whole foods park view suite executive suite southwest corner full kitchen new york room service living room lincoln center small kitchen turn down service corner suite four seasons
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Let me start this review by emphasizing that I am an extremely discerning traveler; very, very selective and picky; i.e., hard to please and not at all easily impressed. I cannot say enough about this hotel. Everything at this hotel is perfection, from the ease of making a reservation, pre-arrival communication, check in, and check out, to the beauty, modernity, size, and absolute spotlessness of the rooms. The hotel is very quiet, the beds are ultra-comfortable, the service is downright impeccable, and the food is divine. And did I mention clean? Utterly spotless. Best hotel in NYC hands down. I look forward to each and every stay there, and at the end of a long business day, I can't wait to get back to my room and desperately hate to leave!

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Tour06237068966
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tour06237068966, Thank you for your very positive review of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York at Central Park! We are so pleased that you were impressed with your modern and spotless guestroom as well as our location and amenities. Our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations once again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've travelled to NYC many times and stayed in a number of hotels, this one is definitely one of the better ones... For reference, I booked the most basic room (not a suite) and stayed for 3 nights.

Pros:
- Very clean/spotless;
- Welcome drink upon arrival (always appreciated);
- I liked the attention to detail (turndown every night, different treats left of bedside table);
- Well located for Central Park, Columbus Circus mall etc. Great bakery on upper west side (Levain) which you should check out if you like cookies and cakes; Having said that, I do prefer to be nearer to flat iron area with Soho in walking distance... but this is just a personal preference;
- I ordered breakfast room service every day and it was consistently very good;
- Very quiet (soundproofed) plus automatic shades, so you have undisturbed sleep on a very comfortable bed.

Cons:
- It's not cheap, but NYC is expensive anyway and in this case I think it was worth it;
- On check-in, they took a while to bring up my bags (I don't think the receptionist told the bellboy I'd gone up) - this was the only issue I had during the whole stay;
- Bathroom was on the small side (but had a bath and shower, plus was very clean).

Overall, would certainly stay there again!

Room tip: Choose a higher floor
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GreenT2013

Dear GreenT2013, Thank you for the very positive review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team, services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 1, 2018

We generally come to NY once too twice a year and always stay at Trump International Towers. We were pleasantly surprised to renovations in process! Our room was about 70% complete and what a difference. The color palate is calming against the hustle and bustle of the city. It's nice to come back to a room that is zen. We generally stay in the Executive Suite City View (or Central Park) and HIGHLY recommend. The suites are spacious and well laid out...the bathroom is on the small side, but it's NY!Also, it's nice to see longevity with Trump employees...several of the bell staff and valet have around since we first started staying at the hotel! They are always pleasant and make you feel welcome. We highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Tiffany F, Thank you for your very positive review of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York at Central Park! We are very pleased to know that you were impressed with our newly refreshed guestrooms as well as our team and service. Our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks. We value your loyalty and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations once again.

Reviewed October 30, 2018

Wow, the hotel and room were immaculate and beautifully decorated. Towels, sheets, pillows, robes were all fabulous and clearly exceptional quality. Service was incredible with friendly and professional staff. Really great views, and wonderful food too. It was a great experience and I look forweard to staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Dear RottieRescue, Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review from your most recent stay with us at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your accommodations, the wonderful views and the service. Our staff is honored by your kind words and thrilled to know they could make your stay special and memorable. We appreciate your taking the time to recommend our hotel to other travelers and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed October 28, 2018

We LOVE the Trump International Hotel. They have recently remodeled the hotel and made it even better then before. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are very large including a living room, kitchen area and spacious bedroom. The location is great and very close to shopping on Fifth Avenue. We would highly recommend this hotel - the staff is wonderful as well.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear Nonnaonthego, Thank you for your very positive review of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York at Central Park! We are so pleased that you were impressed with your newly refreshed guestroom as well as our location and amenities. Our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations once again.