“Awesome Place to Go”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

This Restaurant is really good the food and the sangrias are delicious nice places for family and friends

Reviewed February 9, 2017

I really loved this Dominican restaurant. I've been here several times and have loved it each visit. The food is absolutely delicious! We had the Croquetas de Plátanos Maduros, Taquitos de Yaniqueque, Pulpo a la Parrilla and Bahía de Ocoa for appetizers. They were all very distinct in flavor but equally scrumptious. For main entrees we've had several such as Pollito Cubano and Langosta Rellena and we both loved our dishes. I had the lobster and it was out of this world! The flavor was extraordinary. I was in heaven while eating this dish. The yautia mash it comes with is so good. We've also had Langosta Mofongo and Pescado Samana and they were also very good. We had a pitcher of white sangria and that too was perfect. It was strong and tasted excellent. It's the best white sangria I've had in NYC. To end the meal we had the flan and tres leches and those too were divine.

I highly recommend this restaurant. If you want superb Dominican food, this is the place you must try. It was out of my way but well worth the trip up to Inwood. I really loved it and cannot wait to repeat the delicious dining experience again!

1  Thank navitt
Reviewed December 17, 2016

If you like great drinks at reasonable prices, you must come here! Happy hour is until 8pm. The servers are personable and the food is good. The only place I know with several sangria options - not just your typical red or white. A little dark but nice space. Be forewarned the parking is horrible in the area but there is an indoor garage about a block away.

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

A recommend this place for everyone. It's a good place to visit with friends or with couple. It's nice, clean, good music.

Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

My friends and I saw this restaurant on groupon and we decided to try as a girls night. The ambience, food and drinks were very good. Even though they have traditional Caribbean food they put a twist on it. It was very good and I like the fact that we got to experience a different culture food. They had a live band playing Spanish music and even had a lounge.i would come back.