1,557 results
All reviews bryant park times square courtyard marriott typical courtyard great location new york great view of the empire state duane reade would definitely stay here again penn station flat screen tv few blocks bathroom door around the corner early check ice machine clean hotel
Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. About a 5 minute walk from Times Square and a 1 minute walk from the nearest subway entrance. The staff were all really friendly and happy to help especially when we arrived. They helped us get our bearings and told us the easiest way to all the main sights. Good restaurants and cafes are around a 20min waking radius just some research maybe needed before you head out. The room size is on the small size but we only used the room to sleep in so it was perfect for us. It had all the am mentored it needed (ensuite, tv, and good wifi). The view from our room was awesome.The hotel itself is very reasonably priced and would stay again. Would happily recommend to everyone.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ManagerX1, Hotel Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing the wonderful experience of your stay at the Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square. We are pleased to read your compliment about our convenient location, courteous associates and the view overlooking your accommodations. We appreciate you mentioning us as a great value for the money and for planning to stay with us again. Thank you for recommending us online, and we look forward to seeing you and your friends in the future.

Reviewed January 10, 2016

Room was very small and I asked for a high floor and a good view when I checked in since I was staying almost a week. I did get the 29th flr but my window was small and didnt see much.Loved the location since it was close to all. Loved the shower and bed was comfy.

Date of stay: December 2015
ManagerX1, Hotel Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2016

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square for your stay. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the size of your room. We have several room sizes available, and will be happy to accommodate you with a different room type on a future visit. On a positive note, we are glad you liked our central location, the showerhead and the bedding in your room as well. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

I previously stayed at a Courtyard Marriott in NYC and this was one was very disappointing in comparison. While the rooms were clean and the location was perfect for my needs the front desk was very dismissive of my requests and I felt that it had to do with my age. As a Marriott gold member I have spent many nights in hotels and I have never received such poor customer service as I did during my stay on Jan 2. Perfectly fine hotel stay other wise. The hotel was clean and well kept and our room was very nice.
Unfortunately, the treatment I received during check-in soured my overall experience with this Hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a high floor. The views were terrible on even the 10th floor. Really slow elevators
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Sarah T
ManagerX1, Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2016

Thank you for sharing this review and the details surrounding your recent stay. I am thrilled to see that you loved our clean, comfortable rooms and convenient location but please accept my sincere apology for your experience at our front desk. This is not indicative of the service we normally provide so I deeply regret that we fell short during your visit. We take these reviews seriously and I will be sure to share this with my team so that we can work to ensure it does not happen in the future. Again, I deeply apologize for your unsatisfactory stay and hope you will give us another chance to show you the hospitality you deserve on a future visit.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

I requested a high floor level with an Empire State Building view and got exactly that. On check-in, the staff was friendly and fast. The lobby is small, but has comfortable seating. I had opportunity to wait in the lobby while waiting, and observed plenty of staff appearing happy to assist other guests with luggage, directions, etc. The hotel is located walking distance to Bryant Park, Empire State Building, Times Square, the NYC Public Library on 5th Ave (the one with the lion statutes). My kids walked to MoMa, but it is about 10-13 blocks, so it depends how far you want to walk. I picked this hotel in part because we had a short stay and it was also within walking distance to Penn Station. Easy access to the subway. Plenty of shopping and restaurants in the area. Our room was a little bit small for some cities, but not by New York standards. It was clean, had a mini fridge, no problems with the tv, beds were comfortable, bathroom was clean.

Date of stay: January 2016
ManagerX1, Hotel Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2016

Thank you for the review of your stay at the Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square. We appreciate your compliment about our location and how convenient it was your visit. It is nice to read that you were impressed with your clean accommodations and the friendly service provided by our associates. We are glad that you had a wonderful visit, and we hope to welcome you back soon in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2016

Great things, location near Times Square and Bryant Park. Room size is decent but smaller than you would normally expect with Marriott. But you must consider it being in NYC. Once you realize that- location outweighed the smaller rooms. On a side note- if you are looking for the ice machines -- they are not located on every floor-

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gemzachic
ManagerX1, Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2016

Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your review. Our team was thrilled to learn that you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and fantastic location. We appreciate your business and hope that you will stay with us again in the future.