2,516 results
All reviews sofa bed courtyard marriott great location central park subway station new york times square ess a bagel drug store chrysler building duane reade floor lounge two queens rockefeller center spacious room within walking distance around the corner
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I go to New York two times per year and I take a big group of students, we usually stay one week or so, the location is very convenient us, close to subway and easy commute from JFK, but what I really enjoy is every single time I walk into the hotel and hear a loud "hola" and smile of Mimi Fernandez she just makes me feel like home, she is always a great mood and ready to help me or any other guest. I just don´t know how she does it. She is truly an asset!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Gary B, Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Midtown East, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

We are not at all surprised by your great comments about Mimi she is an outstanding employee and not only makes our guests happy and welcomed she is the consummate team player and rallies the team everyday.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in different Marriott locations previously and this is the first time for us to stay in this neighborhood. The neighborhood is more quiet but very accessible and close enough to a lot of the NYC’s sights.

The hotel is clean and has a lot of amenities. They even have a floor dedicated for restaurant and seating area. We stayed in a two queen bed plus a sofa bed and it’s big enough for a family of 5 (including 2 teenagers). The room is a little bit old but it’s been like that mostly in NYC Manhattan hotels. Importantly, they keep our room clean every day.

The only comment we have is that they have a very bad WiFi connection. My son upgraded the internet connection on the second day only since even with the upgrade, their WiFi connection was still so bad. When we got the bill, we got charged for four days (our whole stay) but they refunded us back right away after I complained.

All in all, the stay, service and location is very good in an affordable price. Highly recommended for family who is visiting NYC first time. We will definitely come back again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lorena R

Thank you for this awesome review, so happy that you had a great time in our hotel and neighborhood, it is so accessible to all that is NYC. Great news is that we are doing a massive upgrade to our WiFi with the job completed by early May, another great reason to stay with us.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

One of the quietest hotels in New York City. We were on the 26th floor and never heard a car horn. Nice view and good location. Lots of good places to eat in the area, and can walk almost everywhere in east side

1  Thank John G

Thank you for this very nice review, I was delighted to share this with our team, who were so happy to receive another great review. Our hotel is so well located for so many great things to do in the Big Apple, glad that you took the opportunity to visit our great city.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Despite being in a busy location, the spacious room is quiet from all street noise. The room is lovely and the elevators require your hotel room key making you feel safe. The location provides for close by shopping and restaurants.
The lobby is cramped but tasteful.

Room tip: Ask for a street view. The room was quiet!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Gary B, Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Midtown East, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Safety and security is a top priority for us at the Courtyard Manhattan East and so happy that you recognized this, thank you for this review and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Going to New York on a weekly basis can be a real hassle: traffic, noise, crowds...exhausting. But when I walk into the hotel and see the beaming smiles of Mimi and Keisha, I immediately exhale and relax. They set the tone for my entire trip. They are never too busy to help everyone no matter how long the line. They are truly an asset to the hotel. In addition, rooms are large and clean, good location and the staff is very friendly. We’ve stayed at fancier, upscale, more expensive hotels. But this feels like home and is a great bang for your buck! Pam Tama

Trip type: Travelled on business

Wow, I have to let you know that it is no surprise but always great to hear, they are two key members of our great team, thank you so much for this great review.