Good points: great location - midtown, around the corner from 2 subway stops. Good-sized bedroom (in need of redecorating) and bathroom, clean and comfortable, free wifi, good breakfast. Rooftop bar with good view of Empire State building, accessible by non-residents. Staff polite and helpful.
Bad points: The slowest lifts in the whole city - there are only 2 for the whole building. Can be a loooooong wait especially in the evenings with people wanting to go to the bar on the 14th floor. Difficult to find a table at breakfast during busy period. Noisy - even though our room was at the back, away from the street, there was a huge bunch of very noisy teenagers staying in the hotel. Take your earplugs. Rooftop bar extremely crowded at the weekend - go early if you want a seat.
Points of interest: You can book a shuttle to the airport. The restaurant next to the hotel - the Wonjo - does an excellent Korean barbecue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Manhattan offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Manhattan Hotel New York City
- La Quinta Hotel Manhattan
- La Quinta Manhattan
- La Quinta New York City
- New York City La Quinta