“So Full of Yummy Goodness! ”
Review of Park Place Eatery

Park Place Eatery
Ranked #16 of 129 Restaurants in Cedar City
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is so cute and has amazing aesthetic! My family ordered sandwiches, crepes, soups and ice cream! The sandwiches are amazing and so filling, very tasty, the sourdough bread is so great. The banana chocolate crepe is to die for, so yummy, we had both the Nutella and homemade chocolate, homemade chocolate for the win, very heavenly. The berry berry crepe came with blueberries, strawberries, the first bite made our mouths water! The ice cream is really yummy with fruit in it, like the cherry ice cream had real pieces of cherry! I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone! We are lucky we found it just driving through to SLC!

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Dropped by while on the road and were delighted to find a local eatery with simple presentation and simply delicious food. Between the four of us we sampled the entire bredth of menu: a sandwich, a soup, and a crepe. My son declared it "wicked" good. We agreed.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for something different and so we decided to try this relatively new place in Cedar City. We sure are glad we did! This eatery is all about fresh and delicious. My daughter had the berry crepes and oh man, they do it right. I was just about thinking I made the wrong decision until I bit into my Pig in a Park sandwich. It was so good. Get it grilled for sure!! It had all kinds of good stuff in there and it wasn't your run-of-the-mill ham sandwich. There are special sodas that don't have high fructose syrup in them that were really good. I got the root beer.

The place is not big and they are still doing some work on the store. The kind woman who runs the place will make sure you're all dialed in and should be bragging a lot more about her food!!
Go eat here. We wish them the best!

Reviewed July 5, 2017

SO good! I seriously can't get over how good that turkey sandwich on sourdough was! I'll definitely be going back. Probably tomorrow

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

A must!!!! Yes, yes and more yes!!!! It is food that will scream home, fresh, clean, more!!! Your taste buds will be stimulated in a way that is beyond this world. My mouth is salivating just thinking of what I just ate! No, I am not a dog either. A MUST! Enjoy. No chain restaurant can compare!

Thank Ellisonfamilyre... E