“Not what we were hoping”
Review of Freestyle Pizza

Freestyle Pizza
Ranked #64 of 126 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Family owned pizzeria. We specialize in GIANT hand toss pizzas made with fresh dough and ingredients on a daily basis. We also offer salad, wings, fries, breadsticks, cheesticks and cinisticks. We take pride in our passion for pizza and make it and serve it with lots of love.
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stopped here after finding the wait at our first choice pizza place was 40 minutes. Hoping this hole in the wall had food better than its dirty appearance, we gave it a shot. We were sorely disappointed. We waited about 25 minutes for a pizza with tough crust, too much spicy sauce, and minimal toppings. The bread sticks were more dry crust with a little Italian seasoning sprinkled on top. And the dessert sticks were even more dry crust with droopy icing. The best part was the 2-liter of Mug root beer that we could have bought at the grocery store for half the price. We wished we had waited at our first pizza place!

Freestyle P, Manager at Freestyle Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your honest feedback on our food and service. Our new website is still under construction. We want to inform you that we have re-train our staff to ensure we continue to deliver great pizza on a consistent basis with an awesome customer service. If you are ever back in town we are hoping you give us another chance to provide you with excellent food and customer service as we always strive to deliver nothing but the best. Again thanks for your comments that will only make us improve in all aspects of our business. Have a great day & come and visit us again the pizza will be on us!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had read reviews and they seemed good, but when I got there, the menu prices on website were different than the restaurant. I was told the restaurant had been transferred to a new owner. Our whole family agreed that the pizza tastes like Little Caesars for three times the price. Don't get me wrong, we like Little Caesars, but not for that price and not when we think we are getting really good pizza. The toppings were very sparse. I knew we were in trouble when I picked up this huge pizza and it was very light.

2  Thank Monica L
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The pizza shop is small, a few tables but clean. The owner and his wife were there and they are very nice people. The pizza dough was tasty and overall the pizza was very good. I would have liked it to have more cheese on. The next time I will make sure they put enough cheese and aslo cook it a little longer. We like our pizza to be a little more on the crispy side.

We will go there again to eat pizza.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I'm from Philadelphia and wanted to celebrate my boyfriend's. He never wants to make a big thing of his birthday but I was determined to make his day special. I called several pizzerias but they could or would not make a letter shaped pizza(his favorite food). Freestyle was more than willing and was very kind. His socks were blown away. I'm glad they were there to help me out in this jam. Whenever I return I will be at Freestyle's door. You will always have my business and support.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a giant Magnetti pizza (Alfredo sauce, sausage, artichokes, mushrooms, onions, garlic, & green peppers) and an order of cheese sticks with garlic butter.
The crust was crispy and delightfully chewy. The Alfredo sauce was creamy, amazing, and very very fresh! The pizza had lots of toppings(no skimping here!!) and was all around great. :)
The cheese sticks were super cheesy, and the garlic butter to dip them in was fantastic!

We will definatly be returning when we need our pizza fix! :)