“Best food in Cedar City!”
Review of Bruno's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bruno's
Ranked #45 of 120 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 October 2016

This is absolutely our favorite place to eat in Cedar City. Although it doesn't look like much, located in the Chevron gas station, the food is some of the best in Southern Utah. We recommend the rose sauce (a combination of alfredo and red sauce), the pesto pasta primavera, the lasagna, and the spaghetti and meatballs. The entrees are all around $10 - $12 and come with a fresh salad and garlic bread. Orders come out quickly and the food is consistent. Yummy!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

the staff would rather play on their cell phones or talk among each other ran than make sure your food is good or if you need more drink, the pizza we ordered stunk, very flat crust, didnt have good flavor, the owners just dont care about their staff or what they serve. the only 2 servers who cared about your experience are gone as the management doesnt know good employees.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Decided to give Bruno's Italian restaurant a go, showed good reviews on Google . Upon arrival was surprised it was attached to a gas station and convenience store. Asked a few people before going in and everyone said it was great. The food was surprisingly good for its size and strange location. Price was also fair for the portions you get. It's not fine dining but we had to complaints. Pizza and the pasta dish was good. Just can't remember the name of the pasta dish.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Bruno's location in the back of a service station-mini mart belies that great food that can be found in this small restaurant. The pizzas are terrific, but my favorite is the fettuccine alfredo with shrimp. It is well worth looking for this cafe, near the lighthouse at the south end of Cedar City.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

I have lived in cedar for almost 10 years. I went to Bruno's for lunch for the first time the other day.
I ordered the steak and cheese sandwich. Honestly for the price I was not impressed. I was ok flavor wise but I was expecting more.
I don't think I will be going back.