“Just perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
The Cider House Welcomes You!
The living room & futon for extra guests. Fully equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Cider House Welcomes You!
The living room & futon for extra guests.
Fully equipped kitchen
Everything including the kitchen sink.
Breakfast table
Original window displays vintage newspaper.
Working wood burning stove will keep you toasty warm on those chilly nights.
A most comfortable bed.
Original artwork adorn the cottage walls.
A peak into the bathroom.....and the closet.
Pedestal sink and purple stone floors.
Lush gardens are right outside your door.
Flower beds surround the property.
Lovely Lillie's....so fragrant & beautiful.
The side of the Cider House cottage.
Fire pit and patio area.
A nod from a sunflower.
Sweet Peas and Sunflowers.
Our resident happy hen
A few more chicken friends
Something for the birds and the little 'red' wagon that's now purple.
Our Cherry tree
Be sure to try the delicious Sour Cherry jam in the fridge.
Yes, it does snow here in the winter.
A Winter Wonderland.
How about a seat in the  garden?
Ice Sculpture Art
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Thomas H
“Just perfect”
Reviewed December 12, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

I was living for 4 weeks on the Cider House working on the University. I never regret my decision. Just a perfect place and location also for a longer stay.

MarknAly
“Serene!”
Reviewed November 5, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Everything we desired plus more! So cozy, comfy, simple, stylish, modern yet antique. The apple tree and garden topped off the home-like atmosphere. Next to a park, grocery store, and town. Couple were very welcoming. We had fresh eggs, homemade bread and jam. I didn't want to leave. We enjoyed a windy night, a rainy day, sunshine and finally snow fall. This is a place built and designed for love of people. Memories were made with my husband and children here. We look forward to staying at any of this couples homes. Truly a wonderful experience because of the owner's!

11 Nov 2014
It's meeting great guests like you and your family that makes my day! It was truly a pleasure to have you stay at The Cider House and I'm still discovering your little touches. Should your future plans include a return visit to Cedar City I look forward to having you stay again. There might be more snow than apples this time though! Thanks so much....Terrific guest Iike you are always welcome!
Superdeet...
“Home away from home in Cedar City!”
Reviewed October 23, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I can't think of any other accommodations I have stayed in that have been more inviting and comfortable than this gem. Joleen and Steve really go out of their way to make you feel welcome, and because I stayed for three nights they even stocked the fridge with with all kinds of breakfast goodies. The location is perfect too, and it's just a stone's throw away from the best shopping and dining that this beautiful city has to offer. I am so glad that I came across this place, and I can't wait to experience it again!

27 Oct 2014
We loved everything about Sean- from his fun loving personality to the immaculate care he took of The Cider House. It was
so clean and tidy I truly was amazed- especially from a single guy! You were a great guest and are certainly welcome back anytime! Thanks again for choosing our cottage and we
Look forward to your return visit.
windhamwo...
windham ny
“WONDERFUL”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

I found this little gem on line, it was just as advertised. Small and cozy. I cannot say enough about the cottage or the owner, Joleen. From our first e-mail to phone conversations to meeting her, she was friendly and inviting. The cottage is lovely, very nicely furnished and decorated. When we arrived she had left snacks for us, chocolates and a nice bowl of nuts. Very much appreciated. As part of our stay, she had shopped for our breakfast which included fresh eggs from her chickens and home made jams and the best apple butter I have tasted. She also left a jar of pear jam for us to take home. The kitchen had everything we needed, we used the outside gas grill to cook dinner a couple of nights. Comfortable bed, nice linens in the bedroom and bath. Use of washer and dryer. I could go on and on, I loved the place!! Thank you Joleen!!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: so cozy
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
JasonRapo...
Las Vegas, Nevada
“The perfect get away!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

The Cider House is absolutely perfect! My wife and I wanted a weekend get away, a mini honeymoon if you will, and we couldn't have been more pleased. It's perfectly cozy and comfortable, with all the features one could want in a cottage. We "unplugged" all our technology and only turned on the TV to watch a little bit of a basketball game, but strong Wi-Fi and cable/Blu-ray/Netflix are there if you want them. The wood burning stove, although a little tricky to keep burning strong, is super romantic, and the crackling fire relaxes the soul. We were super lucky to have fresh snow fall the night of our arrival, creating winter wonderland for our weekend. The owners are extremely nice, stocking the kitchen with everything we needed, and even shoveling snow for us the first day of our stay. We can't wait to come back and stay in the front house with our whole family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Provo
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
25 Jul 2013
We were so delighted and honored to have you choose our cottage for your Honeymoon. You are such a lovely couple and our holidays were made more special by meeting you two "love birds"! And we hear that congratulations are in order on the upcoming birth of your daughter......maybe it was the cottage???? Thanks for kind words, and please send us a photo when the time comes. Best to all 3 of you, Joleen
NV
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
25 Jul 2013
What a pleasure to meet you and your wife and son and have you enjoy our cottage for a few days. We so appreciate the care you took in leaving the cottage so neat and tidy. I'm glad you were a able to do so many things in such a short time while exploring our "wonderland" of So. Utah. And thanks for taking some zucchini off my hands....hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you get a chance to get back up here again! Thanks again for being such thoughtful and considerate guests. Joleen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing