All reviews front desk newer hotel pet owners food area small dog beautiful hotel next morning guest laundry good size rooms are spacious off the highway up to date king bed free breakfast waffles great place to stay breakfast bar
Reviewed September 12, 2018

This is my first stay at La Quinta in Cedar City, Utah. The bathroom had a tub and shower. My room was clean. The breakfast was good. There was construction right in front of the hotel as they are building a restaurant. My major complaint was that some of the common areas could have been cleaner. There was trash near the elevator and other common areas. Employees should monitor and clean these areas. Overall, though, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rex M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We want to thank you for the review. We have recently met with our staff regarding these issues and adjustments have been made. Thank you for the amazing review and we hope you'll return to stay with us again very soon. We want to thank you for notifying us of these issues so that we could make your future stay with us an amazing one. Many thanks.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

I have been staying here for the last 2+ years . The hotel is so pet friendly and convenient .Staff is great and rooms remain clean, maintained and nice smelling. The breakfast staff is great and appreciated.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rex M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. We are always eager to serve our guests and make a great stay for each and everyone of them. Thank you for the amazing review and for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Loved the room--it was really clean and modern. My only concern was that our door didn't quite latch when leaving. I always double check and a little tug closed it. But when we returned from the Shakespeare Festival, it was slightly ajar (I'm assuming housekeeping didn't double check it). Nothing was taken, so no harm, no foul. Breakfast was good--similar to what you get at comparable hotels, but fresh and plenty of it. The fitness room was also good--lots of space and equipment. I'll definitely stay here again when traveling to the Festival.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

We want to thank you for staying iwth us and for the amazing review. We a pleased to hear that you enjoyed breakfast with us. In the meantime we will address the latches on the doors. We apologize for the state of the doors during your stay. We will aim to ensure that our doors get a thorough check to ensure they click shut. Thank you for the amazing review and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

I was traveling with my mother and dog--this hotel has an amazing path behind the bldg to walk your dog in beautiful surroundings. The staff is very helpful and friendly. It's easy to find all types of food close to the hotel, as well as stores.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are always eager to give our guests their best possible stay. Thank you for the amazing review and we hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Stayed for 1 night while traveling through the state with a small dog. Excellent stay. Room was spotless and bed & pillows comfortable. There's something being built in front of the hotel, and the highway/busy road in front, but I didn't hear any noise from that. The breakfast provided was fresh and plentiful with a great selection, very different than what the average hotel provides. Lots of food options in the area as well. Service from the staff was also outstanding.

For those of you with dogs - the pet relief area in the back of the hotel is extremely small - about the size of a small parking space - but there's some sort of walking trail up above, and a large city park about 2 miles North of the hotel on Main Street, where I took my dog to get out and stretch her legs (on-leash only). I understand there's a dog park in the city as well but I didn't check that out.

I would highly recommend this hotel if you're in the area and I would stay again if the opportunity arose.

Room Tip: Room 201 near the stairs was quiet and easily accessible to take the dog out.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gail G

We always strive to give the utmost comfort for each and everyone of our guests and that includes our fuzzy friends too. Thank you for the amazing review! We are more then happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast we had at the ready for you during your stay. We always strive to give our guests the best possible stay and knowing we could do that fills us with happiness. We hope you'll stay with us again soon. Thank you for staying with us and see again you soon!!