See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 7, 2016

The hostess is super friendly and kind. She upgraded me to a first floor suite without charging extra. I am very pleased with my stay, especially the Jacuzzi tab! Didn't have time for breakfast due to my travel schedule though.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2016

This is one of the nicest, perhaps the nicest, B&B I have ever stayed in. The hostess could not have been nicer. The fresh backed biscuits were a delicious taste of the south, even if I could not eat all three of them. Both the house and neighborhood are historic and lovely.

I look forward to staying there again when I Travel through Little Rock.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2016

We really enjoyed our two nights at the Robinwood. Miriam was a lovely host. She answered our many questions about Little Rock, and made us feel at home. Our room suited us perfectly. The breakfasts were excellent.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2016

There were no other hotel rooms in Little Rock outside of a motor lodge, so I stayed at a local B&B. I slept great which is key, but there were some things that just weren't up to snuff. The room just didn't feel clean - other people's hair all over the bathroom and dust bunnies clinging to the walls and ceilings. Also, you only had 2 choices of breakfast time - hopefully it fits your schedule. And the worst part was that it was the same breakfast every day - scrambled eggs, fruit and either overdone bacon or overdone sausage. Every day. You'd think for a B&B there'd be some pride in the actual breakfast part. There's so much more to make for breakfast! Even I can make scrambled eggs!

Also, nothing felt local like other B&B's. The beer in the fridge was Dos Equis when there are several breweries within walking distance. Oh - and you better LOVE talking to other people while you eat your breakfast, because you're sitting at a 4 top with another couple and the innkeeper. Even when you're sitting alone, you're actually not alone. I feel bad writing this because Miriam was so sweet and lovely, but the fixes are easy - focus on local, cleanliness and cooking. Then - I'll come back.

Room Tip: Lafayette is large. Not very many channels, but a great sitting room with a small TV. Make sure they clean the bathroom well though!!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2016

I was traveling with another friend and a couple, and we had planned for one night on our way through. Extended stay to come back for a second night and hosts were wonderful about it. Rooms were spacious, just what we needed for the four of us; comfortable environment, breakfast was a great start to both of our days of traveling and sight-seeing in Little Rock. Loved all the dresser drawers, outlets for recharging, soft fluffy towels and having the true bed and breakfast experience with the owners sitting with us the next morning and sharing their insights about the area.

Room Tip: We had two upstairs rooms and they were both lovely and quiet. Did not hear other guests at all.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends