All reviews rooftop bar great location within walking distance two bedroom suite valet service per day perfect hotel bars and restaurants recommend this hotel to anyone the entire staff self parking diamond member key card business meeting market district clean hotel the river
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for just one night on a road trip from Chicago. Beautiful hotel and the 2 bed suite was out of this world - spacious and clean. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. It's in a perfect location for restaurants and shops. Roof top area is delightful. Wish we'd have stayed longer

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2018

Great location for downtown and river market areas- the salmon in the restaurant was excellent! Room was spacious, clean and quiet. The rooftop bar and dining areas were perfect for our business group!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Road829721, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

Thank you for staying with us in downtown Little Rock's finest new hotel. We are excited that you enjoyed your dinner at Agasi 7, Little Rock's only roof top bar and kitchen and that you enjoyed our clean, quiet and specious room. We hope that you will try us again in the future.

Thank you for your comments.

Kurt Schatzl

Reviewed October 24, 2018

I regularly plan meetings all across the country as part of my job. I followed my standard process when reaching out to this property to book a meeting space and sleeping rooms for our business meeting. The Director of Sales that I spoke to over the phone delegated my meeting to one of her meeting managers that I worked with to finalize the details for my meeting and she confirmed via email that I would receive HHonors meeting planner points for this meeting.
After the meeting was complete and I paid the bill, I reached out several times to the meeting manager to check the status of the aforementioned points. After a month of no action I finally received an email from the Director of Sales telling me that "I did take a look at your file and I don’t see that we were offering you Hilton Honors Points for your meeting. Hilton Honors Meeting Planner Points are usually negotiated/contracted in advance since this is something that the Hotel pays Hilton for." Obviously the meeting manager and the Director of Sales don't communicate.
All this for a few measly points?! What happened to customer appreciation? If the hotel doesn't want to pay Hilton for points, then don't offer them!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kurt S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had with our hotel in booking your recent meeting. I am sorry that our mishandling of your meeting planner points left you with a negative perception of our hotel. We take your comments seriously and will use them to help us through the meeting planning process in the future. I understand that you had communication with our Director of Sales earlier today and that she affirmed that your Honor points are on the way. We hope that will consider booking with us in future. Please feel free to contact me directly if I may be of assistance.

Kurt Schatzl

Reviewed October 17, 2018

Perfect hotel to enjoy a weekend in Little Rock. Convenient to many restaurants and bars, as well as the Clinton Library. Staff was efficient and friendly, giving great recommendations for restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2018

This was a great hotel in a great location. It was a very easy drive to Hot Springs and Pinnacle Mountain. We were there for the weekend and plenty of things to see and do. It was clean and the staff was very helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family