“Amazing Dinner!”

Ranked #56 of 840 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2017

My husband and I were seated as soon as we walked in the door. They seated us with a basket of hot yeast rolls and butter! Our waitress was at our table quickly. The place was clean and had a pleasant atmosphere! We ordered sirloin steak, ribs, and shrimp. It was amazing! The baked potato was cooked to perfection as well. The service was the best! We will be returning here on our next visit to Little Rock. It is located a short distance from Bass Pro Shop!

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located off the interstate or next to your hotel. This place has great prices on excellent steaks fun professional service with a great selection of salads, sandwiches, pasta steaks, chicken or anything you would want in a restaurant for a family business meeting

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

One of our favorite restaurants. I ordered the 8oz sirloin and ribs combo. The ribs always fall right off the bone. The steak was cooked to my exact specifications and was one of the juiciest and most flavorful I’ve ever had. The only disappointment was in the Caesar salad (tasted like mayo). Great waitress and hostess.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

The food was great as always and I know it will be kind of loud there, but this was ridiculous!! I could NOT hear the person in the booth next to me as she tried to talk to me. When I asked my server about the possibility of turning it down, she informed me they had to turn it up because they were getting ready to dance.
I WILL NO BE GOING TO EAT THERE AGAIN. I don't mind the music being pretty loud as it usually is, but this was painfully loud.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

The food was very good; cook exactly to order!

Our waiter had just come from chemo; even so he was top notch! Our bread was always refilled before it was empty. Requests were filled immediately (lemons, jalapeños, etc.).