“Great visit!”

Ranked #57 of 853 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Always love coming here. My family went there for my wife's birthday. It was very fun and enjoyable! Thank you to all of you at Texas Roadhouse.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Up here for work in here at least twice a week. It’s consistent every time. Steaks are always cooks just right med-rare tender and moist. I sit at the bar Allen, Ashley and heather are always friendly, courteous, and accommodating outstanding staff. Parking isn’t the best. But you can park at jcpenny and walk.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Our server was great and the food was great! When the servers get in the middle of the resturant and dance is great. It puts everyone in a better mood.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

I was in Little Rock, AR visiting family. A few of us went to Texas Roadhouse on Shackleford Rd on Sunday evening if 3/4/18. That place was packed!! We were told the wait time would be 15-20 minutes. I don't think we waited no more than 15 minutes, if that. Our waitress, I forgot her name, was so nice. As I stated previously, tha place was packed, needless to say our waitress had several tables but she didn't miss a beat. She definitely made sure that we were taken care of. The food was great and the rolls even greater!!

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

I travel all over this nation and look forward to eating at a Texas Road House when I can. Iv tried this one twice in the last couple months and had a not so good experience either time. Both times food was wrong and took forever to get. The server seems to be trying there best, but is just overwhelmed with there tables. Maybe more help would fix the issuers. I will probably give them one more shot.