All reviews brass fixtures historic place cookie cutter great rate downtown hotel room was large tae microwave bugs lr
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

We only stayed one night, but we were very satisfied with the entire experience. Check in was quick and the desk staff was very pleasant. Our room was large and very clean. There was simply nothing I could see that was amiss. And, this place is a bargain.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kishan P, Manager at Hotel Frederica, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Thank you do choosing our hotel during you stay in Little Rock. We are always happy to hear good things about the staff and hotel. I am glad you decided to choose something a little more "local". We hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

I stayed for 3 nights last weekend (7/13 - 7/16) for a family reunion. My family had a block of several rooms, and we all had disappointing experiences. TL;DR: I can see this hotel was once beautiful and has great potential, but unfortunately it's being run really poorly.

They were very busy the weekend we were there, and when my parents checked in the night before me they didn't have soap in their room. When they requested it, the front desk said they were *out of soap.* I'm not sure how a hotel runs out of soap, but even if you do, just go out to a Walgreens and buy some to give to guests. That seems pretty basic. The next day, when I checked in, there was STILL no soap.

The breakfast hours on the welcome letter in the rooms say 7 am to 10 am. I went down to breakfast my first morning at 9:15 am and found everything cleared out. I was told by the front desk that the hours are 6 am to 9 am. When I suggested they change the letters in the room, the woman said "Well they're supposed to tell you at check in" as if that solves it. However, my parents let me know it wouldn't have mattered if I'd gotten there before 9 am, because they went down at 8 am and there was no hot food left. They'd run out of all the eggs, sausages, bacon, waffles, etc. All they had was yogurt and fruit. The ice machine was also consistently empty.

The rooms themselves are strangely laid out and missing some basic functionality. There's a ton of space in the closets but no luggage racks. The antique faucets in the bathroom are charming but they drip and run. There's no towel rack in the bathroom and the rooms are very poorly lit.

These are all FIXABLE THINGS so I hope the management actually takes these reviews into consideration - seems like it would be pretty easy to stock up better on food and supplies, add more lamps and amenities to the rooms, and maybe refresh the training of the staff to be a bit more hospitable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Susanna W

We would like to apologize for the stay you have to experience during you last stay. I hope everything has been resolved. As we undergo staff changes, the concerns will be noted. We hope you can give us another chance in the future!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

We stayed here Saturday July 14th, I was extremely excited to stay because the hotel was beautiful online and a great price downtown! The stay started our great, until we went to get into bed. We pulled back the sheets and felt something wet, after looking closer we realized it was urine! I immediately called the front desk and all they could do was change the sheets instead of moving us because they were completely booked for the night. So the front desk lady came to change the sheets for us and informed us that we would have contact the company we booked with to resolve this issue. When we went to check out we wanted to speak to a manager to fully resolve the issue. Well no manager was on duty so now after speaking with another front desk clerk we were told to call back today (Monday 7/16). We have now attempted to call 2 times with no response from management!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Okay, so although I didn’t get to choose this spot, I wound up here on business. I read the reviews and decided to just go in with the best of hopes despite the horrible reviews. Well, I’m proud to say that it’s not HORRIBLE, but there’s absolutely room for improvement. I get, and even appreciate, that this is a relic, an antique. Cool, right? But even old stuff can be CLEAN. The elevator is pretty rickety, which didn’t particularly bother me, but I could see that alone freaking some people out-and the carpet in it was FILTHY! The room....well, it served its purpose. It could have been cleaner and the bed less noisy to turn over on and the tv working and the ac not so loud on the come on that it makes my heart skip a beat, but I can tell someone tried to spiff the place up ‍♀️ Oh, and good luck finding ice! Ha! 4th floor this time. Overall, I’d prefer to not stay here again if I could help it.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Winthrop Rockefeller came here for a couple nights and stayed for a couple years. We stayed in his penthouse thanks to the courtesy of Amisha, a first-rate night clerk!
Please have the fitness room treadmill fixed or add a second one!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you do choosing our hotel during you stay in Little Rock. We are in the process of updating the fitness center soon!