“Another "retro" restaurant in upscale neighborhood”
Review of The Fold

The Fold
Ranked #27 of 869 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Fresh tacos, hand squeezed cocktails, large beer selection, good times, locally produced, thoughtfully prepared all served in an eclectic atmosphere.
Reviewed October 14, 2018

I went to The Fold, having seen it featured online. It is located in what appeared to be an old service station near downtown Little Rock. It was very nice. Service was fine. I'm sure the food is good, the plates other patrons were being served looked good. Drinks were pricey, as was the food. I wasn't able to eat my burrito. Taco Bell this isn't. The ingredients looked good enough, but this was chef-creativity run amok. The burrito was about 3" in diameter and I eventually took it home to take it apart and eat it piecemeal. The ambience was definite millennial, which is to say very loud. I probably won't be back, but I'm sure others will enjoy it.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Cheese dip with bison was very good. Chip fresh and crispy. They should rename the steak burrito the mushroom burrito. There might have been a couple steak pieces in my burrito, but no lack of mushrooms. Dogs are nice but not what I want staring me down as I try to eat. Waitress was fast and efficient.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed the fun brunch atmosphere this gem provided! In reading the reviews, they said things picked up after 12:00, so we made it a point to get there to beat the rush! We had no problem getting a table and had excellent service was friendly and prompt. The Margaritas were amazing and there was an extensive list!! My husband enjoyed the bloody marys!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

I love The Fold! The food is always good, the drinks are always fresh, and the staff is always friendly. I just went to brunch for the first time last weekend and it was awesome!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

The Fold has such amazing food! The guacamole is probably some of the best I’ve ever had in Little Rock. They have such a unique menu with something for everyone.

Date of visit: July 2018