“Burger Need, Meet Burger Fix”
Review of Big Orange

Big Orange
Ranked #26 of 889 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, Bar
Description: BIG ORANGE invites you to experience our • Bold Burgers • Inspired Salads • Hand-Dipped, Fresh-Whipped Shakes • Soda-Bottle Floats • Full bar, and Amazing Wine Selections and Craft Cocktails. Big Orange is a small business started in Little Rock with 3 locations in Arkansas. We are Arkansas owned, Arkansas operated, and Arkansas inspired. #EatLocal
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Friends brought me here while passing through Little Rock as an example of local fare. This trendy eatery offers large gourmet hamburgers. I ordered one of the basic burgers with bacon. The hamburger was quite tasty. I didn't finish it all. The fries were crispy and large. My friend ordered a milkshake. Atmo was comfortable and trendy. A line was forming as we were leaving -- I think the place stays pretty busy. Overall great experience!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank royalvagabond

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

My best friend lives in Little Rock, and upon my arrival she asked me was I hungry. I requested a burger, and she took me to Big Orange. The place is amazingly beautiful with two stories displaying different hues of orange for their decor. We sat on the patio, and we were greeted immediately. I ordered a mushroom Swiss burger, and her a turkey club. We both shared truffle fries. She ordered m and herself the Big Orange drink. The food was beyond delicious, and I would most definitely go back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

My wife is still talking about the great salad she enjoyed at Big Orange. I had soup and a sandwich that was also memorable. Service was excellent and it is near the hospital and the interstate!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

The Velvet Orange machine was down, so I had to order the Grave Digger...it was good, but no Velvet Orange. I usually go for the pimento cheese burger, but I tried the Southern Fried Chicken. It was so good! I could only eat half, which is indicative of all their sandwiches, but my friend texted to let me know her hubby loved his leftovers today. I also got the truffle oil fries and my friends wolfed them down before I could get into them. Love this place!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We went for a late lunch. The kids had burgers & fries. The burgers were huge! The House ketchup dipping sauce is awesome!!! I think it has curry, garlic and I can’t remember what the lady said the other seasoning in it was. It is delicious though! Sweet potato fries are yum! Generous proportions on everything but kinda pricey. For 1 burger, no side, water to drink, 2 kid meals, and 2 shakes it was $45. The kids shared the “I dream in cookies & cream” and I had the shake of the month, the lemon pie shake! It was fabulous! They have a strawberry cake shake that we’ve had a previous visit, it is scrumptious as well! A whole piece of homemade cake in a cup with shake and strawberries on top.

Date of visit: July 2018