All reviews clinton library the river great location within walking distance parking garage flying fish bars and restaurants fire pit easy access convention center staff was very friendly and helpful nice stay the room was nice marriott downtown lobby rock
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Courtyard on a business trip, and had a good stay. Check in and check out was smooth and the front desk staff was friendly. Your choice of restaurants are just a short walk away, and you’re close to the river walk along the Arkansas River. I brought my bike and was able to bring it to my room, and later bring it back down and hop right on to the Arkansas River Trail and cross “The Big Dam Bridge”. You can park in the covered parking next to the hotel, and get your ticket validated for a reduced parking fee at the front desk. It’s not free, but you can order breakfast from the menu in the morning. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Rebecca C, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your most recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here, and that you were able to take in some of amenities that downtown Little Rock and the Natural State as a whole have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you back to Little Rock.

Reviewed May 17, 2018

My stay at the Courtyard Little Rock Downtown was a good one. They have the typical Courtyard rooms. I don't like the individual window air conditioners but this one wasn't terribly loud. I love that they have a water bar with carafes and already bagged ice on each floor. Very convenient. The lobby is nice and I had breakfast one morning (Avocado Toast) and it was very good. The parking is in a separate building but pretty close. I had trouble getting in the door the first night, my key card wouldn't work. Walking distance to many restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your most recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you back to Little Rock.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Very nice clean hotel and super friendly staff. I really liked the access to a Starbucks in the lobby which was very open and welcoming. Little things like a USA Today and Wall Street Journal were great touches as well. Overall large rooms with great beds and good wifi. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Smithers_TN
Rebecca C, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our property. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here and we look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you back to Little Rock.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay here. Staff were incredibly nice, and the room was clean. Parking costs $10, but it's worth it to have access to everything downtown. They have a quaint courtyard between the hotel and parking garage. Overall, nice stay for our family of 4!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kroren
Rebecca C, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us.I am so glad to hear that you and your family were able to enjoy the amenities the hotel as to offer as well as the amenities that extend out our door into Downtown Little Rock. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Little Rock.

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

This was my 3rd visit to this hotel. The other two visits were fine. The hotel is nice and clean and the staff is, usually, friendly and efficient.

During this visit, there was a loud domestic disturbance on my floor. Around 2:20 a.m. I was awakened by loud banging on a door across the hall. When I looked out through the peep-hole, I saw a man standing with his back to that door, kicking the door with the bottom of his foot like a mule. A woman, in that room who did not know the man, opened the door...probably not a smart move...and told him to stop banging on the door.

At that point, I called the front desk and told them about the situation. They said they would handle it. A short time later, I heard another commotion. This time it escalated to the point of a woman screaming "help me" and "call the police".

I called the front desk and informed them that they needed to call the police. They said they would. I never heard any law enforcement but, the noise did stop.

The next morning, when I checked out, I asked about the situation and was told it was a couple and I was surprised to learn they were still in the hotel but, in separate rooms.

My concerns are:

1) Law enforcement was not called immediately to disfuse the situation. What if there had been weapons involved?

2) They did not remove one or both of the parties from the hotel.

3) When I filled out the Marriott survey form after my visit and explained what had happened, all I received was an email from the Guest Services person at the hotel with a brief apology and an assurance it had been handled. Based upon that, I do not have a high degree of confidence they have made the necessary changes.

Safety should be a hotels primary concern, above all else. It is difficult to get a good night's sleep with excessive noise and a concern about general safety.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank DougDobbins11
Rebecca C, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Little Rock Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding this matter. The safety of our guests is a top priority for our entire team and we have measures in place to insure both the safety of our guests and our staff. This was an isolated incident that was handled appropriately between our organization and the authorities.