All reviews cinnamon rolls power outage indoor pool room was clean free breakfast the breakfast area definitely stay at this hotel again pull out couch off the highway biscuits and gravy wonderful stay great room hie rock pillows cereal frig
Reviewed April 17, 2016

We reserved a king sized suite for our stay there last week. When we checked in, we were told that they were out of King Suites and we would have to take 2 Queens beds instead. Kind of defeated the purpose of making reservations a month ahead of time to get the kind of room that we wanted. Also had to call at 4:30 PM to find out why housekeeping had not visited our room that second day. Breakfast wasn't that great compared to other Holiday Inn's I have stayed in but wasn't just horrible either. The room was nice, although the bathroom tile had grout missing from it and was broken in places, but the room was clean for the most part except for some kind of black flakes that when rubbed smudged the bed closest to the air conditioner. We only needed one bed anyway (although had hoped for a larger one) so just slept on the other bed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cody S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Little Rock-West, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We appreciate you staying with us and as we discussed through email we were more than happy to offer you some form of compensation for your stay per our hospitality promise that you will be compensated for the portion of your stay that was not correct, however you declined any form of compensation. Again I want to apologize on behalf of the brand and our hotel that your stay fell short of expectations and we hope that you will give us a chance in the future to make it right for you.

Cody S.

Reviewed April 12, 2016

Made a reservation a couple of months ago for a King Size suite. Arrived today for our 4 night stay and they said they were out of king sized rooms so had to take 2 queens. Stay here frequently but this will be my last stay. Not sure why they even ask for room type when making reservations. Looks like we could have at least gotten an upgrade since they obviously have away our room.

Room tip: Go somewhere else
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Pam R
Cody S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Little Rock-West, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. I would love an opportunity to talk with you about your stay. Here at Holiday Inn Express in Little Rock we always try provide the guest with the room type they reserved and if we are unable to do so we always try to call the guest before they arrive on property to see how we can accommodate them best if we do have to switch them to a different room type. Again I would love the opportunity to talk with you about your stay and gather some more information about your reservation to ensure that this issue is addressed with my staff. You can reach me via email at cody@hiexwestlittlerock.com or phone at (501)224-2600 Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30 pm CST.

Reviewed April 8, 2016

My husband and I stayed here in Little Rock ,for a couple of nights, just to get out of town. We really enjoyed our stay. Staff was nice and the rooms were very clean!!! The room also had a microwave and a fridge. I love that. Also pets are allowed in this hotel so that's cool. I saw one dog but never heard any barking at all!!! They had a good continental breakfast with fresh made pancakes. I must say I give super props to the staff in charge of the breakfast area. Good job ladies!!! They kept the area so clean and kept fresh food out the whole breakfast time. The only complaint is that my husband and I both woke with sore backs. I guess it's just not the mattress we are used to. No big deal at all! The hotel is also in a great location in that it's close to lots of cool things to do. We would definitely come back!!

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cody S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Little Rock-West, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We appreciate you and your husband staying with us. We are glad to hear that your stay was great and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

I had an early morning Dr appt nearby, so we decided to come up a day early. This is one of the nicest places I've ever stayed. The room was really big and the bathroom was amazing! There was even a Keurig machine in our room and a mini fridge. We have a pretty big closet area and a wonderful couch, chair, and desk sitting area. I want to stay here for more than one night! Really a wonderful stay. The staff was very nice and efficient as well, but we really only saw them at check-in because everything else was awesome!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank feeserfamily
Cody S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Little Rock-West, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We appreciate you staying with us and we are so thrilled to hear you had an excellent stay. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again soon on your future travels to Little Rock AR.

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

We searched for a safe place to stay in LR that wasn't ridiculously over priced. We finally decided in HI Express and it did not disappoint. Great area of Little Rock to stay in, we felt very safe. The room was clean and spacious, beds were comfy and staff was friendly. @$90 a night you can't beat it.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Cody S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Little Rock-West, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We are glad to hear that we were able to provide that safe place in Little Rock you were seeking. Here at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock AR we take great pride in providing a comfortable and safe atmosphere for our guest.
We look forward to your next stay in Little Rock AR.