“Still a decent meal”

BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #127 of 867 Restaurants in Little Rock
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2017

I tried the Queso- very good and chips were light and crunchy. I had the Chicken Tortilla Soup and it was good as well. I tried some of the Mediterranean Pizza and it was unique and very good. My friend had the special on ribs- lots of food. 2 sides plus a salad and a rack of ribs for less than $20 and it came with a Pizzookie. A small cookie with ice cream. I had the Prosecco by La Marca and it was great & $1 off during happy hour. I still say that the menu is overwhelming- so many choices but haven't had a bad meal here. Keaton was a great server!

Reviewed February 19, 2017

It had been about a year since visiting Little Rock, so getting back to BJ's was a pleasant experience. My groups was there on a Saturday night, but we were greeted and seated promptly. The menu has changed a little, with some nice additions; and the microbrew bourbon ale was tasty. Food was exceptionally good. Boneless wings; chicken Parmesan; pizza; salmon tacos. All SO good, tasty and fresh. Service was exceptional. Steve's welcoming certainly makes him a great goodwill ambassador for BJ's and I hope he is recognized for his fine contribution to the restaurant. Whenever I get back to visit my Arkansas family, I look forward to coming back!

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Went for business lunch. Ordered shrimp tacos which were really good. Waiter always came with refills of our drinks without being asked or told to. High grades on everything about this place. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

I really liked this soup but I wouldn't get it in the bread bowl again.
We had so so service, it took a long time to get our food, which wasn't our servers fault. However he was really slow in doing everything else too.
We asked the manager to bring us dressing for our Caesar salad which came with none. He said "it had none?" "No, it's completely dry"
"Well I'll tell them to make sure they put more on there next time"
Ummm ok how about telling them to put it on there period.
I will try again but if service is the same I won't go back.

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

My steak was cooked perfectly but had a charred taste that I didn't care for. The server was great and the drinks were strong.