All reviews pet owners corporate travelers welcomes pets high pitched noise modern lobby snack bag la quintas front desk doctor appointments multiple restaurants free snacks safe parking pet friendly hotel newer property hot items walls are thin shopping and restaurants
Reviewed June 11, 2018

The staff was amazing. After a long day of travel, it was so nice to have a place to just hang out and relax. The happy hour was exactly what we needed. The staff was very helpful. The location is nice. Shopping and restaurants close by.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chad G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock - West, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay as well as our evening reception. We're glad to hear you felt welcome and settled in while staying with us. Please consider us again for your future travels to Little Rock!

Reviewed June 9, 2018

This is a very nice La Quinta for a very reasonable price. Right when you walk in the hotel lobby is open and bright. It looks updated and it smelled wonderful (maybe a weird thing to notice, but it made a good impact on me). The staff was so nice and helpful. There was no extra cost for my cat (other hotels wanted to charge me an extra $75 for her). The room was clean and updated. It is also within walking distance to a Walmart. Great stay overall.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chad G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock - West, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

All of us here at our La Quinta of West Little Rock are delighted you enjoyed your stay. From feeling assured from the moment you walked in, to getting settled in to your clean room, we're glad you left us feeling optimistic to start a new day. We are happy to serve you and hope you will remember us the next time your travels bring you our way!

Reviewed June 9, 2018

Clean, quiet and comfortable non-smoking hotel. $0 pet free can’t be beat. Hotel is near restaurants and convenient to the interstate. Front desk representatives were personable. Go somewhere else for “breakfast” though; very few selections.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Chad G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock - West, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Thank you for your review of our La Quinta of West Little Rock. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate our pet policy. I'm sorry you didn't find our breakfast selections to your satisfaction. We offer hot scrambled eggs, a breakfast meat, fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, oatmeal, make your own waffles, and more! We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Great staff, loved my dog and super helpful in setting me up with a room an hour before I arrived! The room was cozy and there was even a pet station in the back for us in the morning! Quick stay, but very much worth it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

All of us here at La Quinta of West Little Rock are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We're glad you found our accommodations cozy and welcoming for you and your pet. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review with other travelers and hope you will choose our La Quinta the next time you are in our area!

Reviewed June 3, 2018

Easy to check in & out, rooms are great. I like that I can do all my business through my smart phone. Check in and out and my receipt is emailed to me which makes it easier for my expense report. Always look for LaQuinta in whatever city I'm staying in.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chad G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock - West, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and benefit from all the technology La Quinta offers its guests. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon!