US$89
US$92
US$87
ComfortSuites
US$84
Residence Inn Little Rock(Little Rock)
US$132
US$97
Residence Inn
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$109
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$52
EconoLodge
Days Inn Little Rock South(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$70
US$55
Hotels.com
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
US$143
  • Restaurant
US$129
US$116
Courtyard
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$40
All reviewsthe cottagessomerset roomgarden cottagebed and breakfastgas fireplaceliving roomhouse is beautifulquiet neighborhoodfresh fruitother guestsbreakfast was deliciousstayed longersun roomomeletdowntown areasusanwicklow
Reviewed March 19, 2018

This was the most awesome, cute, and clean room we have been in in awhile!! It was very comfortable and quiet. We will never stay in a motel again, if there is rooms available here! The only complaints we would have is the driveway and the entrance to the additional parking lot. They are very rough! We would highly recommend this place to everyone!!!

Room Tip: All rooms would be great here!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2018

Just received an email from Rosemont and I want to go back NOW! We went to Little Rock for a long weekend to visit relatives and stayed in the Winslow cottage which was clean, comfortable and quiet. The bath / shower was huge! The separate entrance was great. I always appreciate individual heat and AC controls. Parking was close and easy (as in, right in front of the door). Mt. Holly Cemetery was just up the street and was one of the highlights of the trip for me as I love genealogy and cemeteries. (If you like cemeteries be sure to go.)

My only critique is that the bed must have been slept in for quite a while in the same place because on my side it had a big dip.Other than that it was a comfortable mattress which is really important to me. Even with the dippy mattress, Rosemont still gets 5 stars from me because of the caring and concerned response the owner provided when I let her know. She said she appreciated me letting her know and would get it replaced ASAP. Did not confirm whether or not that happened but I would be surprised if it didn't.

We look forward to visiting Little Rock again and staying at one of the Rosemont Cottages. Susan, keep up the great work!

Room Tip: If the owner has the same quality in all the cottages any would be a great choice.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2017

I had the great good fortune to spend three nights at Winslow Cottage, but from the very first minutes of the very first night I knew I was in the nicest B&B I've ever stayed in!

Every feature is so thoughtfully presented, from the incredibly comfortable bed, the softest linens in the world, the immaculate bathroom, living room, the lovely fireplace, the inviting sofa and other living room furniture and decor, the small dining area with a view overlooking the quaint, quiet neighborhood street... exquisite!

And the location? Amazing! Winslow Cottage was only minutes away from the Butler Institute, where I spend a few days doing research, but the cottage was on the quietest, prettiest street... I slept so soundly, and woke refreshed and ready to enjoy my stay.

If you find yourself needing a place to stay in Little Rock, you simply could not find a better place. What a pleasure to stay at Winslow Cottage!!

Room Tip: Winslow Cottage - - if you can, choose this one!!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2017

Why stay in a regular hotel room when you can have stay here. This is not just a stay, it's an getaway. Large soaking tub with plenty of hot water. Gas fireplace so you don't feel like you have to stay there all day to make it worth lighting. Everything you need to feel like home, only better!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Having stayed at Robinwood B&B many times over the years, we were disappointed by the announcement of its closing. We're happy to report that Rosemont B&B, which was recommended by Robinwood's innkeepers, meets their standards.

The Greenbrier room was clean and quiet, the bed was very comfortable, and the wi-fi was fast. The only downside was that the bathroom is small and cramped.

Our breakfast was excellent, the host was warm and friendly, and the other guests were interesting. We'll make Rosemont a regular stop in our annual road trips through Little Rock.

Room Tip: Greenbrier is good, although the bathroom is cramped.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple