All reviews front desk every morning one bedroom suite our home away from home each guest full kitchen extended stay the breakfast area workout room business trip a great place to stay easy access waffles bed was comfortable free breakfast carolyn johnnie
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Rooms are great, spacious and clean, excellent location. Customer service of all employees at this hotel is 5 stars. Front desk and housekeeping service is A+. The lady that works at the afternoon beer and wine went above and beyond making sure my group was being taken care of. Now, the superstar is Ms Johnnie, at breakfast, you won't find a friendlier lady at any hotel, excelente service, she makes complimentary hotel breakfast shine. Definitely will return when back in Little Rock.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Franz H, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear Luis,

thank you so much for writing a review about your stay! I'm happy to hear that you found your accommodations comfortable. As an extended stay hotel, our primary goal is making sure you feel as close to home as possible while traveling. I'll be sure to Johnnie know that you enjoyed breakfast, she is a hoot, and loves hearing from past guests!

We Hope to see you again next time you're in Little Rock!

Reviewed July 22, 2017

rooms are big and clean.
It was a very nice stay.
Workout area is a little small and temperature was too high for a workout area (90 degrees)

Breakfast is good and super nice employee (Johnnie) She has a friendly word for everybody - perfect start into your day! Thank You, Johnnie!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Franz H, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear DerGastBesucher,

Thank you so much for giving us a great review! Ventilation is something we will work on in the fitness area, I honestly do think it is because of the size too. I'll be speaking to Wayne, our chief of engineering, to see if their is a solution. Miss Johnnie will be thrilled to hear that you enjoyed breakfast as well. Feedback from reviews such as yours is vital to us and is invaluable! We hope you rember us next time your travels bring you to Little Rock.

The Residence Inn Little Rock

Reviewed July 8, 2017

We had to stay here because some repairs were being done to our house. We thought we would hate staying in a hotel for that long, but the staff here was amazing! Franz at the front desk was super nice. Johnnie, who made breakfast each morning, was ALWAYS so sweet and made sure that we were sufficiently stuffed with an awesome breakfast spread. Angie, our main housekeeper, was a doll to keep our rooms neat and cleaned. We were definitely spoiled after staying there. I highly recommend especially when Johnnie is making breakfast and Angie is the housekeeper!

The lady that made snacks at dinner Mondays - Wednesdays was super friendly as well. Thank you all for making our stay wonderful!

Room Tip: There is a hospital right next door, so ambulances were always coming and going along with their sirens.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Franz H, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear KittellFamily,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a fantastic review. We loved havingl you here! You have no idea how much we appreciate your kind words. Reviews such as yours provide us with honest feedback, and let us know that we are doing our jobs correctly. I'll be sure to tell Ms Johnnie and Angie how happy you were with your stay as well. While we hope you don't have any more large repairs in the future on your home, we do hope to see you again under better circumstances. I promise that we will always have a room for you guys!

Reviewed July 2, 2017

Very comfortable, clean, and quiet room was much appreciated after a hard day of travel. Was able to get an excellent night of rest in order to recharge. Staff was very friendly to include Johnnie who was providing the free breakfast. Very good location being a block away from the freeway, gas station, and Dunkin Donuts (morning coffee). Some of the common areas (elevator, hallways) are showing their age with wear and tear, so hopefully the owners will re-invest; however, our room furnishings and appliances looked up-to-date and well maintained.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Franz H, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Dear HSteffey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay as well as your kind words! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, found the location convenient, and enjoyed our staff, especially Miss Johnnie's company in the morning. I'll be sure to show her your review! Stay tuned for a renovation in the future as well. I assure you that it will happen. We hope to see you again next time you are in Little Rock, and appreciate your business very much! Reviews such as yours let our staff know that we are doing our jobs correctly.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is really lovely everything about it is nice. Especially mrs.Johnnie she is a true character. She made are week trip worth being here her breakfast is amazing. No complaints here. The rooms are bob I love how they have kitchenettes in the room. I came with my husband so I spent most time in the hotel while he worked. Normally I don't feel comfortable at hotels but this one is very clean and very comfortable.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rashida W
Franz H, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Dear Rashida,

On behalf of all the staff here at the Residence Inn Little Rock, I want to thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write a review! Reviews like yours truly do make our day. As an extended stay hotel, our primary goal is to give you an environment that is a home away from home. Our staff will do anything possible to make sure guests feel both welcome and comfortable. I'm happy to hear that we were able to do that for you, Ms Johnnie especially! She loves going out of her way to make sure you have everything you need during breakfast, ask you about your trip, and most importantly, make you feel like you are the only guest in the room with her personal touch. Thank you so much for staying with us. We know you have many options in Little Rock and we value your business very much. I hope to see you again soon!