All reviews conference center front desk sports bar and restaurant an early flight concierge lounge nice hotel on site restaurant free shuttle would highly recommend this hotel breakfast buffet would definitely stay here again the entire staff the shuttle driver southern hospitality the general manager bed was very comfortable road trip
Reviewed March 19, 2016

I have stayed here several times when I had early morning flights. Very clean, very comfortable beds, and very quiet to be so close to the airport. They were updating the floor above me on my last stay but the noise was minimal. Very convenient having Boston's right next door for food and drinks and watching sports on numerous TV's.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conf Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2016

Bill:

Thank-you for your kind words. It was nice to have you back with us again and I do hope you are impressed by our renovation, upon your future visit. Boston's will have a lovely new patio complete with couches and fire-pit for those spring evenings. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed March 18, 2016 via mobile

Nice clean room and the staff is helpful and friendly. Love the Kureg coffee makers in the room. Plenty of room for whatever you might want to get into! The restaurant is also a great place to wind down.

Trip type: Travelled on business

David:

Thank-you so much for your kind review. I do hope you have a chance to return soon to see our new sleeping rooms, complete with microwaves and refrigerators. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed March 8, 2016

I believe this is my 5th or 6th time staying here. The hotel is spotless and modern. There was some updating going on but you couldnt even tell they were working on anything. They were very quiet. There is a Bostons sports bar that has great food and laid back atmosphere. They have a shuttle back and forth to the airport and you can leave your car there for your return stay. I would'nt stay anywhere else when flying out of Little Rock

Room tip: Ive never had a bad room
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conf Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2016

Mellow51:

Great to hear from you again. Clients like you are our lifeblood and we very much appreciate every time you recognize our team members and facility. As you have seen, our property is only getting nicer so we certainly hope we can delight you with the upgrades the next time you visit. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed March 4, 2016

Much quieter hotel than I would have thought given the proximity to the airport. There was some construction and updating going on during my stay, but the hotel did an excellent job of scheduling the work so that guests were not inconvenienced. The beds and pillows were very comfortable, and I slept soundly. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conf Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2016

Thank-you for your lovely review. Amazingly, our hotel is one of the quietest in the City, which surprises most people. I'm so glad that our current renovations did not impact your stay and I'm happy that our team members continue to delight. Hopefully, upon your return you will see the finished product which will be well worth the wait. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed March 2, 2016 via mobile

Flew into Little Rock for work in Conway. My company booked me in this hotel for the first night of my trip. Everything was nice from the minute I walked in till the minute I walked out the next morning. Staff was friendly, hotel was clean & my room was great! I only wish I could've stayed here again the 2nd night of my trip, instead of the nasty place in Conway my company booked for me! Definitely worth the 45 min commute for the clean room!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Amanda:

Thank-you for your kind words. As our renovation continues, you'll begin to see our property really shine and so we certainly hope to see you back with us again. Please contact me directly at 501-235-2010 if you would like me to set up a preferred rate with your Organization. until then, safe travels!