All reviews conference center front desk sports bar and restaurant an early flight nice hotel on site restaurant the concierge lounge free shuttle breakfast buffet would definitely stay here again the shuttle driver southern hospitality the general manager bed was very comfortable road trip houstons rock
Reviewed April 18, 2018

Darryl Gates and his fine staff at the Holiday Inn Little Rock Airport offer convenience for those folks flying out of the Little Rock airport. Their shuttle service runs longer than any other hotel that I know about in the area. The last shuttle corresponds to the last flight arrival. While the hotel is somewhat older, it has been maintained exceptionally well. Rooms are fairly standard for most HI properties built when this one was built. Rooms are very clean and there is little to no noise problems even though the hotel is less than 1 mile to the runways. I would rate the food options to be above average, in comparison to other HI properties. To me, the real reason I keep on coming back is the staff. Darryl Gates, the general manager, has assembled a top notch staff that works hard to accommodate people's request. Overall, I give this hotel an excellent rating.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I spent 3 nights at this hotel. From check in to check out the stay was wonderful.
The breakfast buffet was fully stocked at 6:00am with a large assortment of breakfast items.
The attentive of the employees seemed to care about the hotel and its guests.
The room was decent with no complaints.
Will stay at this location if the needs arise in the future.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Compman72
Reviewed March 6, 2018

As a frequent traveler both internationally and around the U.S. to run marathons, I have really come to appreciate IHG hotels, which include Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express. They are of course not 5-star, but even better for me, they are clean and reliable, often recently-renovated. This hotel (by the airport no less!) was exactly the kind of comfortable and clean experience I needed for this trip, but what came as big surprise was the wonderful treatment I received from the staff from start to finish: the free shuttle pickup from and back to the airport was made even better when Ron, the driver, offered to take me downtown to the convention center and back as a courtesy! The desk person during check-in loaded me up with courtesy bottles of water. The manager surprised me with a "welcome/how is everything so far?" text that came a few hours later. The maintenance guy was prompt and kind when he came to my room to show me how the tv remote worked and to adjust the AC. The staff at the in-house burger restaurant (Boston's) was extremely polite and helpful...and, the shuttle driver back to the airport, was friendly and dressed to the nines in a sharp-looking bow tie and suit, proud of his job and his great customer service. It's rare that I would go on about hotel staff like this, but having stayed in some of the finest 5-star hotels in the world, it's as much a shock to me as to anyone that one of the "Best in Class" experience was demonstrated to me by this hotel. The apple never falls far from the tree, from hiring to management, so kudos are due to the owners and management, as well, I'm sure. Bravo and thank you all for a stellar performance!

Room tip: choose a room in the back part of the hotel
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank U2066ZGpaulg
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for three nights, very welcoming front desk staff helping out with directions, rooms clean and well appointed, gym equipment was good and accessible 24hrs. Pizza and bar ideal for a few beers before bed. Plenty of TV's to view sports. Short ride down town and outlet mall. Easy access on and off 440 highway. Easy to and from the airport in less than 10 mins.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel very friendly staff. Very cozy and roomy. Would recommend. Price is higher than others but worth it. Has great breakfast and WiFi. Will use this hotel again. Got a parking spot right next to my room

Trip type: Travelled solo