“Great after a long work day!”

Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
Ranked #14 of 791 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great after a long work day!”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

In Little Rock on business. Went to the Flying Saucer with a group of co-workers for a draft. GREAT selection. I'm a huge fan of hard cider and they had about 6 to choose from. I was in Heaven!!! Also, whenever I see beer/cheese soup on the menu I have to give it a try. Well worth it here! Share it with friends. It is super spicy, comes in a bread bowl and is great for dipping (rather than just eating like normal soup). The weight staff were fantastic (even if a bit scantily clad...) and very attentive. My only issue is that this place is LOUD! not so loud that I couldn't hear across the table but very boisterous.

• Visited January 2012

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Beer beer everywhere, let's all have some beer!”
Reviewed 11 January 2012

This was a special little find. Never have I come across so many different beers on tap in one locations (100+).

The bar staff and a helpful local helped us to decipher the many choices on the beer menu. We gave the bar man a rough idea of the beer we liked to drink and he returned with a few samplers to help us make up our minds. He was good at what he did, he found us each the perfect beers on the second sampler.

Had cheesy fries at the bar which were great.

Visited January 2012
Heber Springs, Arkansas
“Excellent Food and Awesome Beer Selection”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My family and I were shopping in Little Rock one weekend and decided to go to the River Market to eat lunch! This place has some amazing sandwiches!! If you are a beer connoisseur, then this is the place for you!! I am not big on beer, but a lot of my family and friends that I go with love it because they all drink different beer and they have such a huge selection. I am a cocktail fain and they make a great drink! They have an excellent sitting area in the front for smokers that has a great view of the River Market District, however, if you are not a smoker they have a non smoking section in the back that doesn't have an excellent view, but still very comfortable! The staff is great! They were all very friendly and attentive!! This is a great place to be during the day for a family lunch or in the evening letting lose with a group of friends!!!!

• Visited September 2011
Michigan
“If U LUV BEER U Better stop here !!!”
Reviewed 26 December 2011

Hubby is a big fan of great tasting beer w/ many to choose from. This is a must on your list of Little Rock stops. Every kind you can imagine. Ate lunch there also, very good food. Relaxing, casual atmosphere, w/ in walking distance of our hotel.

Visited December 2011
USA
“Best Beer Selection in Town”
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Huge beer selection. Lots of choices that are not local. Always fun to try new beers.

Not an extensive menu, but good.

Visited December 2011